need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed i dont  know what to do maybe its bc they are  big and my rly bad computer cant run them if any ideas pls reply

did u turn off all other mods so they dont conflict 1 another?? 2nd did u turn the <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr> mod on and exit and reload complatetly??

I did turn off all mods and then when I turn on <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr> and it says you have to reload or something to apply I press it and it crashes after a while of looking at a black screen

<abbr title="MegaMod">Mm</abbr> is megamod yes 

Try disable all mods, exit banished, go back in, enable <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr>, exit banished, go back in.

Thanks a lot it worked

how did you fix this crash? it is happening to me as well and I have tryed the things listed above.

its a secret.shhhhhh

<<dont yell at me the circus closed and now us clowns have nothin else to do.

Quote:
5 hours ago, skateflip36011 said:

how did you fix this crash? it is happening to me as well and I have tryed the things listed above.

Just remove all other mods and wait dont turnsound it off

I have removed all the other mods just had <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> active but I am still getting crashes. I run this through steam, could that be the problem?? as the game runs fine just using CCharter, or no mods at all. any help would be really appreciated.

I'm getting a fatal exception error everytime I try to load Banished through Steam when the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 mod is enabled. If I unsubscribe from the mod, it will work again. I have unsubscribed from all other mods except <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.7, I have un-installed, re-installed Banished, and have cleared my download cache in Steam, but still I cannot run CC1.7