BlackLiquid Forums
need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions, Help & Support (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - lucas101 - 01-13-2017

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed i dont  know what to do maybe its bc they are  big and my rly bad computer cant run them if any ideas pls reply

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - stiles - 01-13-2017

did u turn off all other mods so they dont conflict 1 another?? 2nd did u turn the <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr> mod on and exit and reload complatetly??

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - lucas101 - 01-13-2017

I did turn off all mods and then when I turn on <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr> and it says you have to reload or something to apply I press it and it crashes after a while of looking at a black screen

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - ShockPuppet - 01-15-2017

<abbr title="MegaMod">Mm</abbr> is megamod yes 

Try disable all mods, exit banished, go back in, enable <abbr title="MegaMod">mm</abbr>, exit banished, go back in.

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - lucas101 - 01-15-2017

Thanks a lot it worked

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - skateflip36011 - 01-17-2017

how did you fix this crash? it is happening to me as well and I have tryed the things listed above.

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - stiles - 01-17-2017

its a secret.shhhhhh

<<dont yell at me the circus closed and now us clowns have nothin else to do.

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - lucas101 - 01-18-2017

Quote:
5 hours ago, skateflip36011 said:

how did you fix this crash? it is happening to me as well and I have tryed the things listed above.

Just remove all other mods and wait dont turnsound it off

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - icarusplayer - 01-19-2017

I have removed all the other mods just had <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> active but I am still getting crashes. I run this through steam, could that be the problem?? as the game runs fine just using CCharter, or no mods at all. any help would be really appreciated.

need help whenever i try to activate megamod or colonial charter it crashed - shaunus82 - 01-26-2017

I'm getting a fatal exception error everytime I try to load Banished through Steam when the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 mod is enabled. If I unsubscribe from the mod, it will work again. I have unsubscribed from all other mods except <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.7, I have un-installed, re-installed Banished, and have cleared my download cache in Steam, but still I cannot run CC1.7