Toolbar settings & orders

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>, I had a play with that too and no it's not that, and oddly, even though all other aspects of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> are active the UI changes aren't working.  I will go through each of my mods and work on conflict solving and see how I go.

I don't have the laptop that I was using to check them exactly but I will see what I can remember how they were setup.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a>, thank you, I tried most of those things, and nothing.  The closest I have come to is knowing that the UI Changes in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> were active on my old laptop but for some reason aren't active on here, even though <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> is definitely working.

If I do Enable to UI mod separately, effectively running 2 versions of it I do get the 30 wide, but it puts an odd border around it and it's almost like it's "case" is too wide.  I'll spend more time troubleshooting.

Thanks folks, I'll be back [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />