CC 1.7 Questions

Hi team,

Looking forward to trying this [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Woohoo!  Thank you very much to all of those involved, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> I am very excited, thank you & your team for push, push, pushing on this, it's been amazing to watch the development!!

A couple of questions re 

Quote:

Increase livestock lifespan for reproductive purposes<br style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);" />Crop Field/Pasture/Orchard/Plantation default to 1

I use <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>'s Fenceless Pastures v3(4??) that have a minimum of 4x4 will this conflict?  I will load above CC1.7, but I wasn't sure if that would then cause a problem with the pasture changes you have made to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  Or, have you allowed for a small pasture placement, being of 4x4?  (I understand that's the lowest it goes).

How will the livestock lifespan affect <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>'s "Busy Pastures" downloads, I use Busy Pastures 5, fit more into the pastures.  Will I still be able to use that mod, keeping it above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  Also, your Krazy Kave mods Kralyerg, are they native to CC1.7 now or do we still download them independently?  (Guessing that because there are many that you can switch on/off, like inedible foods, that you won't have packaged them in with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but I want to make sure :D)

Many thanks, and I can't wait to load [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  

Quote:
27 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

enceless Pastures v3(4??) that have a minimum of 4x4 will this conflict?

It should be fine. It changes the livestock variables, not the pasture variables. So it will work with any pasture you build.

Quote:
31 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

How will the livestock lifespan affect <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>'s "Busy Pastures" downloads

It doesn't change anything. Put Busy Pastures on top, and it will work exactly like before.

Quote:
32 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

are they native to CC1.7 now or do we still download them independently?

If it's not listed in the changelog, then it's not included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. We didn't add any Kave mods into <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> this round.

Brilliant, thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, happy to know there won't (shouldn't) be any conflicts.  Will report back if I notice anything amiss [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />