CC1.7 - First Impressions

One more little thing I noticed. The new female marble statue (at least I think it's new in 1.7) is available as a normal statue but isn't available as a ghost.

Quote:
4 hours ago, elemental said:

your texturing skills have certainly advanced to a whole new level with 1.7

Thanks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> This will come in handy for the new game we are working on.

Another little bug. The old (pre 1.7) dairy texture looks weird. I haven't built it but on preview half the building is showing as black.

Quote:
1 hour ago, elemental said:

The old (pre 1.7) dairy texture looks weird.

Oh. Somehow the old Dairy got the AO file from the new Dairy, so it was playing havoc with lighting. Fixed for future updates.

Another one that I forgot last night. This one's for <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a>. One of the sacks on the new dry goods trader is doing something rather peculiar and unnatural.

Could you also put the old versions of the traders in the old buildings menu or offer them as F variants? Sometimes you want more than one of each and variety is always a good thing.

Quote:
2 hours ago, elemental said:

One of the sacks on the new dry goods trader is doing something rather peculiar and unnatural.

hmm is it dancing around??? eating kids? feeding the kids candys and apples? maybe it is growing giant bean stalks to the moon???hmm ohhh i know it is turning coal into cola or gold......... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> lol

Your first guess is the closest. It's levitating through the wall! The local cleric wants to do an exorcism! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/Screenshot294.thumb.jpg.6971426df16088f9742ac3a0abb40de2.jpg[/img]

Whoops must've overlooked that lol, I'll fix it

how come the playground is missing a swing set??

the circle fountain is clay but the square fountain is stone.shouldn't the circle 1's be stone also??

the old dairy is wayy dark.