CC 1.7 + New Medieval Town

NMT3.0Series: Crops for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=328

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/preview.jpg.c217f8eb1278cbfe98c868a76495f185.jpg[/img]

This mod adds:

- a new crop texture.

- Barley : [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] , grain

- Broccoli : [NEW] , vegetable

- Carrot : [NEW] , vegetable

- Cucumber : [NEW] , vegetable

- Kale : [NEW] , vegetable

- Lettuce : [SRS] , vegetable

- Pea : [NEW] , vegetable

- Radish : [NEW] , vegetable

- Sorghum : [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] , grain

- Spinach : [NEW] , vegetable

- Strawberry : [NEW] , fruit

- Tomato : [NEW] , vegetable

- Turnip : [NEW] , vegetable

- Watermelon : [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] , fruit

All new 3D designs out of the [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] ones and the developper one [SRS].

A BIG THANKS TO BlackLIquid for the Barley, Sorghum and Watermelon graphic and files.

another new part is made [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

NMT3.0Series: LittleHousing for 1.0.6 and 1.0.7

This is a mod that adds a <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Little Housing Set to your game that will match the textures of your NMT3.0Series Canal system.

5 different models "F" alternate.

8 different textures, same as NMT3.0Series: Canal system (Classic, Old Stones, Red Bricks, Sand Bricks, Fire Set Bricks, Old Church Stones, Dark Stones Foundations, Old Wood).

The houses are 4x4 +1 road and will cost or 24stones+8wood, or 24bricks+8wood, or 24wood+8stones depending the texture chosen.

These new houses use the new " Transparency Glass Technology" ™ from Bartender.

the heat fuel is slightly better than vanilla counterparts. Wood one has 70 (instead of 60), stone and bricks ones have 98 (instead of 90)

The difference between version 1.0.7 and 1.0.6 is : in 1.0.7 bricks is "custom5 flag", while in 1.0.6 it use "stone flag".

1.0.6 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1851.0
1.0.7 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1850.0

Enjoy !!

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/preview107.png.ac50a558a6ab93eced48ecf7ec7785b4.png[/img]

Love the new crop textures by the way. Any chance you could replace the lettuce with one of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>'s guy's models? And maybe add raspberries and blackberries

for Lettuce : sure. try to contact them and ask if i can get : i have no seen neither the 2 bro since april.

about raspberries they already added ... to orchards along with blueberries

NMT3.0Series: LittleHousing for 1.0.6b and 1.0.7b Update is up !

Changelog: 

3.0a : fixed 1 chimney smoke on the 5th model of Old Stone texture.

Changelog: 

3.0b : fixed the building points and use points which were 0,5 tile to near of the houses.

Added roof support (wood frame) to all the build02 building process.

Added a 6th model which is a mirror copy of the 3rd (the one with a balcony in "L" shape.)

@Ketchup - Just wondering: should Watermelon be a fruit not a veggie?

it is . maybe a typo ? i have the exact same files from [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] provided to me by Kralyerg [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

i gone back to edit the strawberries and watermelon, they both are fruit [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> thank you for the awesomeness [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I know I said it on WoB, but I wanted to let you know here, in this thread too.  I am looking forward to some game time!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />