CC 1.7 + New Medieval Town

With CC1.6 it was possible to use New Medieval Town (and The Fountain and Forest Oupost). With CC1.7 the game either crashes or <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>-icons don't show up in the menu.

What's your load order? I have <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7, <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>, The Fountain Mod, Forest Outpost and a few others and I don't have any problems so far. I just finished a session of my current town with all these mods about 30 minutes ago. I have <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> & the Fountain Mod placed below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7, I can't remember specifically where Forest Outpost is (I'll have to check when I get home) but I think it might be below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> as well.

as you can see in my 2 pairs of screenshot, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 + <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.04 or the other order : <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.04 + <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 works perfectly well.

make sure everytime you ADD or your turn OFF a mod in your mod window , OR switch any mod of load order, always make sure never start a game rightaway.

ALWAYS close the game and restart the game. always.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/20170127002000_1.thumb.jpg.b4a1b3f2003b241960bbad8a14c25b99.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/20170127002013_1.thumb.jpg.143b88764bace0728c689ac9387de433.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/20170127002515_1.thumb.jpg.f3520d8cac5b2f6886e6b5daa5bf893e.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/20170127002523_1.thumb.jpg.512c8724d6c1a62c5eedb18d52515e71.jpg[/img]

That also raises a very important point, did you install the mod and try to start a saved game? The recommended procedure for a major mod like <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7, is to install it and start a new game

I haven't been able to play the game with the Medieval Town mod, I have exactly the same versions of Banished, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 and Mt 2.04. It does work to start a new map with the mods both activated. But quitting the game or exiting, makes it crash. I have disabled all other mods and I have tried running <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> on top and MT on top, doesn't change. I really hope it will work soon. My town planning depends on MT, so I think I will be using the megamod till <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 and MT 2.04 work together. 

However, i would like to thank everyone working on this for the great content that you have made, it has really changed the game for me and you guys are amazing!

Quote:
18 minutes ago, Batavier said:

But quitting the game or exiting, makes it crash.

If you read up in the this thread, Ketchup says "make sure everytime you ADD or you turn OFF a mod in your mod window , OR switch any mod of load order, always make sure never start a game rightaway.  ALWAYS close the game and restart the game. always."

So enable the mods you want, then exit the entire game, then load the game back up, and your mods should already be selected. Now when you quit your game it won't crash.

Thank you, how stupid of me not to try that. I thought Quit had the same result as Exit. Thanks for replying! 

there is a conflict. you can play until you make a pasture then it fatal errors out. after much testing,somehow <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7+<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> give you 3 set of cattle:freishman cows,beef cows,and "cow".did not happen in the older versions and it does not happen if you load <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> journey by itself.

I'm pretty sure 1.6 plus <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> had all those cows. Friesians and beef cows are from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, cows and milky cows are <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> (I think).

I'm using both mods in my current game. I have two pastures with Friesians. No crashing.

Are you using any other mods with pastures? DSSV beta?

I'm the same as <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2413" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/">@elemental</a>, I have both those mods, (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7, <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.04) active - and plenty more [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> - and I do not get any crashes from using them together. I've also had the three different cow types mentioned above, in the same town without any problems.