CC 1.7 + New Medieval Town

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1723.0

NMT3.0Series: Canal Set 1.0.7

is now available.

This is the version 3.0 of the famous Redketchup's Medieval Town : Canal System.

NMT3.0Series: Canal System is gettting improvements [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> it is now using the Bartender's Liquid Water Technology ™

All the canal pieces will have living water which will flow in a direction (left or right). Each pieces has been doubled to meet all flow directions.

2 different sets : Classic <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> bricks "CL
" and Old bricks (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> style) "OB
".

Each set have 3 different sizes of canal : 4x 6x and 8x

Each size have a set of same pieces : Straight 3 tiles, Filler 1 tile, Corner, 3-Way, 4-Way, End, Gate, Dock, Fishing Dock, Trading Post and Watermill.

Each footprint have been optimized to show you which direction the living water will flow. I strongly suggest you to pause your game before starting to design your Canal System for an optimal enjoyment.

Each pieces now have an enhanced color icon to tell you which direction the water will flow.

Warning: Not compatible with 1.0.6. If you want to enhance your old canal system from
<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT
</abbr> 2.04 : you need to delete all your canal pieces from your save first and add this one on top of your NMT2.04

Enjoy !!

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/20170515131623_1.jpg.838683c683394f7ff6e6d2496f20d5e8.jpg" data-fileid="2337">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/20170515131623_1.thumb.jpg.71e64b90650f1a13ab4f6cc97b73a6a9.jpg[/img]</a>

I just released today a new 3.1 version of those canals. I redid completly all the pieces with the knowleadge i have today in 3D moddling. Those original pieces were made a year or + ago and they were extremly wrongly made. i redid them all and i saved so much place.... so much bits, and Kbits and MBits lol.....

that with the space used by 2 different textures back in time... now it has 8 different textures !! and the size of the file is about the same ^^

<strong style="color:#000000;">Description</strong> 
: All the canal pieces have been 100% remade shrinking the file so much, now you have 8 different skins for your canal system. Depending the texture you will use, it will cost you stones, bricks, or wood to build those.<br style="color:#000000;" /><br style="color:#000000;" /><strong style="color:#000000;">Textures:</strong><br style="color:#000000;" />CL: Classic Stones (<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>).Use stones as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" />OS: Old Stones (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>). Use stones as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" />RB: Red Bricks (<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>). Use bricks as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" />SB: Sand Bricks (<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>). Use bricks as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" />FB: Fire Bricks (GW). Use bricks as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" />OC: Old Church Stones (GW). Use stones as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" />DS: Dark Stones (New). Use stones as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" />OW: Old Wood (New). Use wood logs as primary material required.
<br style="color:#000000;" /><br style="color:#000000;" />all costs are harmonized thru the 3 different sizes now (4x 6x 8x). it will cost you the same to build any different size.
<br style="color:#000000;" />Many pieces cost a bit more than before, but some like the trading posts cost extremly less than before (rougly 40% initial cost).
<br style="color:#000000;" /><br style="color:#000000;" />When you are building your canal system in game, i strongly suggest you to pause your game and check what you are doing. all the footprints have a blue arrow on the ground which will tell you the direction of the flow.

The Clay pit and the Kiln to make bricks are not provided with this mod but they will still available thru traders.

------------------
<br style="color:#000000;" />
and also , there was a problem with some Radeon/Intel graphic cards making some pink color artefact appearing in the water. So now we have a version for Nvidia users, and a version for Radeon users. I also managed to make both in a 1.0.7 version with new limits custom flags, and a 1.0.6 old stone limit/flags as stated in <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.04 for 1.0.6.

You will find all 4 versions on World of Banished download section [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<p style="color:#1d2129;">
NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Nvidia for 1.0.7
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1763.0

NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Nvidia for 1.0.6
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1762.0

NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.7
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1769.0

NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.6
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1768.0

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_06/Preview.jpg.037afe2871136cfb45b9efc370c2d15e.jpg[/img]

I just uploaded a new version  for fixing minor bugs (by minor i mean "not critical" and saved compatible ^^)

Version 3.11 Bugfixes : 

- Fixed all the 6x Watermills 3D. The terraforming wasnt done properly.

- Fixed the Classic stone 8X Watermills. The 8x wasnt scaled properly, they were still in 6x.

- Fixed all the 4x 6x 8x Watermill reversed footprints. The reversed water versions didnt had their good footprint with the blue arrow going the other direction.

Sorry for the bugs.

Thanks to @PredatorBeing  who found some bugs.

Hello all and thank you for all the great mods.

I have noticed a bug when using the medieval tailor. Although he can produce hide coats (using leather), it seems that he can't make any survival coats (feathers & reeds). I am not sure for the other kind of clothing since i am still in the beginning of my playthrough.

I am using the latest beta version of Banished (1.0.7) along with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75, <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.04.1.0.6, the NMT3.0 Series: Clay Chain, and the 3.1.1 version of the Canal Mod.

Mod loading order:

NMT3.0 Series: Clay Chain

Canal Mod

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>

yeah thats normal the medieval tailor cannot do it. the medieval tailor is not from the CC1.75 mod but it is from NMT2.04. in order to have the medieval tailor being able to do it, it would need the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> team give me the reeds files and the survival coats files so i can include them in my Medieval Tailor [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
19 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

yeah thats normal the medieval tailor cannot do it. the medieval tailor is not from the CC1.75 mod but it is from NMT2.04. in order to have the medieval tailor being able to do it, it would need the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> team give me the reeds files and the survival coats files so i can include them in my Medieval Tailor [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Ok, thank you very much for your response. 

Yes, i am aware that the medieval tailor is part from your mod (<abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>), but i didn't know that some necessary files are missing. Everything is clear now and make sense. Thank you again for your response and for all the great mods! 

you are welcome [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

yeah to be able to share resources between mods..... we need to put the resource files in both mods (and this is from that originally red conflicts happends, because same files need to be inside both mods)

i have never seen a tailor that will make ALL clothing types.i have several options-pelts,furs,survival,hide,linen,etc.reminds me of the guy who tried to make a bakery for every item from the bakeryPLUS mod. he had a full map and was running out of room last i heard.not sure if he is still at it.he needed more milk and grain than he had land.it was  a challenge. someday after the updates slow down i will try a map and build every building and piece of every mod i have that will work in 1 map.

Quote:
On 6/6/2017 at 7:46 PM, Ketchup said:

NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Nvidia for 1.0.7

i have an nvidia card, 1.5 Gb GTX 760 and i am using CCJ 1.75 beta  with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> deco 0.07 and compatibility. i have a couple questions:

i didn't have a separate canal mod before, but was able to build them, so i guess canals are included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07?

can i add NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Nvidia for 1.0.7 and still use <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07? Would the canal set go above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07?

just out of curiosity, what is the difference between the raedon and nvidia versions?

thanks in advance for any info!

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hello <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8733" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/">@BuildHappy</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

yes they are included in MegaMod.

You can put the NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Nvidia for 1.0.7 above Megamod to get the new ones.

if you enable them in a saved city that already have some old canal pieces, you will need to deleted them first (destroy) or you will crash. Once done, you will able to load 3.1 ontop of it.

New city dont have this problem, only old saves.

Once 3.1 loaded, you will find the complete set of the new ones inside the Community Toolbar (not same place where they were in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>)

about the difference between Nvidia and Radeon : it is the way Radeon cards and their drivers works when we ask to reflect the sky on the water. if you apply the way Nvidia works to a radeon card, instead to get the blue sky reflections, we get some bad artefacts of a pink color. in the screenshot you will see how it looks.

After some months, we finally found the way to make it work OK on radeons [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/Untitled-3.thumb.jpg.3f55056ee08936073496df2f6a5c32ae.jpg[/img]