CC 1.7 + New Medieval Town

by the way.... the file is rdy but not given yet .... sorry. it will come soon....

working to update NMT3.0 Series: Canal System presently [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

hmmm so we have to use the old mod with the new? please take your time.this mod will take out several mods that need it to work now. all the individual north buildings need the old tiles to work.

dont worry , wont be that long.... i did all the classic stone canal... all my old brick texture (the one similar to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> docks) are converted, just need to do the code part...

i know poeple asked me to add a mill to the canal system.... and after it both will be released in same time.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/20170503025854_1.thumb.jpg.f287fdf7822d283b6f8400ea3761db56.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/20170503032635_1.thumb.jpg.3b717990b5848f16437e150e17fb470e.jpg[/img]

all old bricks (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> style) are done [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

next move will be redo all the footprints with a blue arrow showing which way the river will be flowing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/20170503230129_1.thumb.jpg.b774013af9adcc99b3c25baefe0229c6.jpg[/img]

Fantastic Ketchup! I love it! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Wow, (Red)Ketchup, that water looks really nice.

all the credits goes to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/11115-bartender/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="11115" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/11115-bartender/">@Bartender</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Just for figuring out the water though [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />.. Those wonderful canal walls and buildings are what made this mod great already! I'm happy that I could enable you to make it even better [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />.

Quote:
10 hours ago, Bartender said:

Just for figuring out the water though [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />.. Those wonderful canal walls and buildings are what made this mod great already! I'm happy that I could enable you to make it even better [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />.

Yeah, the canal parts themselves are beautiful (I especially like the 'old' looking one), but I catch myself flattening streams and trying to build the canals over them for the water. You have helped complete the look! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/176-nmt30series-clay-chain-107/&do=embed"></iframe>

is now available. Although it is a stand alone mod... put on top of <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.0 and it also fixes your NMT2.0 with 1.0.7 issues [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />