CC 1.7 + New Medieval Town

finally i found the problem. compatible buildings mod  MUST be below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. don't know how it got moved even.

I don't even know what the compatible buildings mod is, but congrats on getting it sorted.

Compatible Buildings is an old mod of mine that housed the old versions of buildings when the models got changed. They're now going in the Old Buildings toolbar, but before they were a separate mod. But then I lost all the code/models for it, so there's no way to update it, or put those old old buildings in the toolbar.

I see. The old buildings would make a good separate <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> add-on module. That way those who want them (and that includes me) can have them but everyone else can just use the current buildings.

Additional issue:

Anything from <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> that uses clay doesn't seem to work. The poor little guys will carry the clay back and forth but the kiln or potter won't accept it; I assume this is because of the flag changes.

The <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> clay pit does work, however, and produces the new clay just fine.

Does this count as a necro? If so, I apologize.

That's because the Clay item got updated as it's the same name/file as the one in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> itself hasn't been updated for the new limits/flags.

The individual items get changed thanks to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or the compatibility mod, but the buildings are still set to allow the storage of stuff using the old flags only. So in a bunch of buildings, the workers will look for the items based on their name and bring them to their work building, but be unable to drop the stuff there to work on it, simply because the building is set to accept only Materials in its storage instead of the new Raw Materials or Construction Materials things.

You can always use the Compatibility mod. (http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/)

It was designed for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, but it works fine with any individual mod that also happens to be in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  It should fix most of these weird flag incompatibility problems.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

You can always use the Compatibility mod. (http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/)

It was designed for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, but it works fine with any individual mod that also happens to be in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  It should fix most of these weird flag incompatibility problems.

I was not aware that I could use this without <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>; I haven't played since 2014 and I've been doing a lot of catching up. Thanks!

would loading <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> fix this also? i have had to do that with NECORA's pine set due to the charcoal.  i did load the new compatability mod and found i still needed the older version with it. i was missing some storage buildings and was trying to test another mod so tried turning the old 1 on and got many buildigs back.

started to work to upgrade some chains from <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> ....

to fix those problems with clay/bricks/pottery... it will be called : <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 3.0 Series : Clay Chain.

inside there will be fixes for Clay Pit, Kiln, Pottery Shop. Pottery Shop Upgrade, Clay, Bricks, Rooftiles, Pottery, Workers.

will work if placed above NMT2.04 or 100% functionnal as standAlone.

it will come in a day or 2.