will megamod be updated

I do hope to.

But, aside from the (absolutely correct) point that Discrepancy made, there may be another slight issue,

I had split off the Decorations in MegaMod because the game doesn't like mods being over 2GB. But even without the decorations, it's *almost* 2GB. So when I update things, it may push it over the edge and then I'll have to figure something else out to make it fit under 2GB.

So yes, hopefully, but it may take some time, and it may have to get split into pieces. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

a Megamod in 3 parts : part1, part2 and part3 which people put 1 2 and 3 in their mod window and which can go up to 1.9GB each ?

Something like that. I don't think all 3 pieces will be 1.9gb yet.

I'll figure something out once everything is updated.

It would also help if any of the modders sent me their updates, so I don't have to update everything myself. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

i am half way.... of course, <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> isnt done yet and this one will be long... alot bigger, and want to split it in 3-4 parts.

i dont think you ll have to do alot of changes.... you ll have just to copy paste the files and it will auto update itself.

Quote:
On 28/02/2017 at 2:28 AM, Kralyerg said:

It would also help if any of the modders sent me their updates, so I don't have to update everything myself. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I will soon!