will megamod be updated

any chance on an update of the megamod with the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 and the new versions of the other mods like Colonial Houses, wich now is on version 1.53 instead of 1.41?

It is being worked on [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm living for this mod, but, I hate all the rivers and lakes.  I would love Badlands added to this....I'm super greedy for land a big settlements. 

I used to hate lakes until I "found" the Dock Set.  Now I won't accept a map without one fairly close to my starting point.  Even rivers are fun to decorate using that set.  Necora's Maritimes mod is also going to make me like lakes and waterways even more.

There's some great mods that are being added. To name a very few:  I See Fire by Red Ketchup, Styth Tower by Discrepancy, Wild Bees by Tany Preditor, Plimoth Plantation by kid1293 and a group effort:  Narrow Row Houses - concept and models by AzemOcram, texturing by Red Ketchup and Necora and code by Kralyerg.  The flowering crops (camellias, roses, etc.) by the Idle Team are in there too.

@Governor any way this mod can be added to it. with multiple starts. I love all the different options but its never compatible with other mods I have. 

http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/296-Multiple-Starts

To add a mod to MegaMod, Kralyerg needs the original code (which in essence gives him permission to use the mod); he can't use the just the .pkm file.  

Some of these starts do look interesting. However, I'm not sure how difficult it would be to add this type of mod.  Regardless, there's a big problem with this one - you mention it is never compatible with other mods you have. That's probably because Tikaszar hasn't updated it since he created it two years ago.

Ahh that makes a lot of sense. thanks for the info.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>: you wrote in another topic that you are updating <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for Banished 1.0.7, but what about <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

Quote:
Just now, Sabouma said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>: you wrote in another topic that you are updating <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for Banished 1.0.7, but what about <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

I would imagine kralyerg would update megamod after updating <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

The complexity and time-consuming nature of updating all the resources, buildings and string texts to utilize the new flags would be a rather daunting task. I don't envy kralyerg, it is bad enough updating my own mods.