Missing & Duplication in .07 of MegaMod

I couldn't find the pine forrester either to use with the northen pines theme.

Thanks for mentioning it - it's already on the to-do list [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hi! I don't know if it is already on the list, but I cannot find DS Jetty Menu buildings.

thx.

Quote:
7 minutes ago, paulojl said:

Hi! I don't know if it is already on the list, but I cannot find DS Jetty Menu buildings.

thx.

That's a new mod and is not included in MegaMod 0.07 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Was the jetty mod not originally part of DSSV?  I know there's *something* about jettys in the deco pack, I think I had put it in the decorations toolbar.  Not sure if that's the same thing you're looking for.

Yes - it is!  There's also a new separate mod for 1.0.7 which is what I saw.

I was curious about all the species of fish that the traders had to sell (<font face="Courier New">Bass, Bream, Carp, Cod, Eel, Mullet, Perch, Pike, Salmon, Tench, Trout) and i found out they were part of </font>DS Small Village – beta  by Discrepancy and were produces by the <font face="Courier New">Jetty Fishmonger, but didn't find it any where.</font>

<font face="Courier New">In DS Small Village Mod there was a new menu entry but didn't find on <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.</font>

Maybe it was not part of new DS Small Village pre v2 beta 11 but the several species of fish were there.Just to let you guys know that.

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6900-paulojl/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6900" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6900-paulojl/">@paulojl</a> 

If you look in the decorations toolbar, then on the far right (maybe middle), there is a "bridge" icon, in there is the DSSV Jetty''s (in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> deco pack).  In there you will find the Fishmonger.

You need to choose the colour of your wood, then expand the menus, the far right and voila, the Fishmonger. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/58b28c0c9ac9a_20170226Screenshot410.thumb.jpg.b2c8c86c746c2b1dc3d38d537f357dfa.jpg[/img]

Found it, that is a strange place for a production building.

Thx a lot.

cheers

Yeah I wasn't sure why it was in the decorations menu, it was an odd place (DSSV Jetty's are one of me 'go to' mods), I was looking for it in roads & production menus, then found it by accident.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> has released his most current build and it's available over on WoB and it will install direct into the new toolbar. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=188

I have mine installed, and it works with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, the trick is to have the DSSV file loaded over the top of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  And don't click the old ones.  

If you do have any of the buildings from the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> version, demolish them, then add enable the new mod in the save game.

The process I use is:

Load Banished with DSSV available (not enabled)

Load saved map, delete all DSSV content (from <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>)

Save map

Quit the map

Enable the DSSV mod(s) (there are a couple of new ones :D)

EXIT Banished completely

Load Banished

Enable the DSSV mod

Load saved map

Enable the DSSV mod (maps won't pickup newly enabled mods, you need to enable them in the save file)

SAVE the map

Quit the map

Load the map

I know it seems annoyingly difficult, but will only add a few mins to your game time, and you are less likely to suffer a game crash [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

If you will only use them in a new map, it's best to still EXIT the game entirely after enabling new mods.