Missing & Duplication in .07 of MegaMod

Just noticed that the new pines for the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> are not included as decorative items (ghosted and non-ghosted).  

Also, I seem to have 2 debug options.  And, no, I do not have any other mods installed.

I for my sake noticed that the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> grass (which I really really love) just isn't in Megamod.

hmm did you upgrade to 1.07?? that could cause the double debug mayb. as to the mega,i thought the explanation was 2 different sets of files. 1 the mods and 1 for decor?

I've got the double debug after upgrading to the beta, so I guess that's causing that problem. I'm noticing that the shore rocks are missing from the Mega Mod, have both parts installed.

Quote:
3 hours ago, calli74 said:

I've got the double debug after upgrading to the beta, so I guess that's causing that problem. I'm noticing that the shore rocks are missing from the Mega Mod, have both parts installed.

The type of grass varies with the type of terrain you choose. Both Cold Valleys and Jungle have the new grasses.  They also have shore rocks - one map had more than the other.  I also looked at DSSV Plain with Lake. It had the "old grass" which I would expect and still had a few shore rocks.  And yep - two Debug menus are there [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

It looks like the 1.0.7 beta has the debug visible by default, and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> has it included, so 2 will show. When 1.0.7 goes out of beta, I expect that the 2nd Debug will disappear as well.

I read that for the modkit debug-mode enabled by default in Toolbar.rsc... I don't have a 2nd debug, not even with the old standalone debug mod loaded... (1.0.7 + CC1.7, no modkit).

PAENG do you get a conflict on the debug and is it lower in mod order??

Stiles, I have it below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and it shows green (no conflict)...

I did not upgrade from a previous version.  This is a totally new install.  So, I'm not certain why there is a second debug.  But, it does not appear to be hurting anything.  I've tried both of them without any issues.

I still would like to see the new pines added to the decorations at some point because they are missing in the mega mod.