Can't find suggestion box, so here goes.

Great mod, fantastic work all the way around, I should have said this before but better late than never.  

Now, small suggestion before big one.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

There should be a way to tell all houses to use a preferred fuel type to heat their homes.  If that fuel type isn't available because it ran out, then it's a free for all, but when I have stacks of coke laying around and they're using firewood, it's a pet peeve of mine. 

Ok, bigger suggestion and might be something simple.  Need a way to control population with something other than housing.  If I get a baby boom of people and I don't need 50 laborers and 20 builders, I'd like a way to kill some off but to maybe have a payoff of some kind for it.  These are educated people after all.  Maybe make them explorers who "go away" and have a 50/50 chance of returning with something cool to decorate the town with.  Kind of like how a small town builds a war memorial statue of a hometown general who dies.  Cool looking statue, but sadly he's dead now.  It happens. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Again, thanks for the incredible mod.  Keep up the fantastic work. 

Messages In This Thread
Can't find suggestion box, so here goes. - by Bro - 02-22-2017, 10:51 AM