Carbon Steel Tools

Quote:
2 hours ago, Bro said:

Oh, and for the record, yes, in spite of looking like a fool for hours to figure out which blacksmith had the carbon steel tools going on, all I had to do was make the Medieval Blacksmith and then upgrade it once, although it only houses 1 blacksmith I'm sure additional upgrades will remedy that as well.  Now to figure out how to make roofing tiles or whatever that symbol is that it requires for additional upgrades. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I've always wondered why only 1 blacksmith to a building.  Many blacksmiths had apprentices so I live in hope that someone will release a BS with 2+ in it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
11 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

I've always wondered why only 1 blacksmith to a building.  Many blacksmiths had apprentices so I live in hope that someone will release a BS with 2+ in it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, the upgrades to the regular Blacksmith (Large Smithy and Rural Smithy) and the City Blacksmith (new in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72) can have up to 2 Blacksmiths working there.

Sweeeeet beats!  Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> I don't get to play a map long enough these days to upgrade buildings, testing, new release, testing, new map etc ...  I really must do so.

I am guilty of wanting more, more, more (much to the teams chagrin) but in doing so, I don't get to relax into game mode.  Will have to get this sorted ASAP.  

I hardly ever upgrade anything. However I was having trouble with the game kicking me out to the start screen so I started over and decided to use Debug to bring it back. And "oops"  a couple of buildings just happened to get upgraded. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hahahaha, I'm like that too ...  oh, wow, those sheep, what are they doing?  Silly beasties wandered on in from the wild ...  haha