Carbon Steel Tools

I seem to remember having these offered to me from a trader to purchase, yet now that I look it up to make myself I find it's not part of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>'s mod or Megamod which are my only two mods running.  Am I having a false memory or something?  

I remember them too, but they aren't in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  However, you can use this mod from Kralyerg's Kave of Krazy Kontraptions to get Carbon Steel Tools:  HERE 

I'm guessing it will work fine with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72 since the Flag for Tools hasn't changed but those could be "famous last words".  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> ??? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Carbon Steel Tools are an option available in the upgraded Medieval Blacksmith. 

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/CarbonSteelTools.thumb.jpg.8fd7de852c52997cf97609083f8ac839.jpg[/img]

They aren't in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but they should be in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. They're from <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>, as freedom said. And yes, the blacksmith tools mod that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>mentioned should work, although it may not affect all blacksmiths anymore.

Quote:
23 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

They aren't in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but they should be in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. They're from <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr>, as freedom said. And yes, the blacksmith tools mod that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>mentioned should work, although it may not affect all blacksmiths anymore.

I have <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, couldn't find it, but I also haven't tried looking at the Medieval Blacksmith's upgrade.  I'm going to be AFK till later this afternoon so can't check until then.  Will report back if I was able to find it without any additional mods than <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. 

was this part of the blacksmith mod that gave us stone and wooden tools??

I downloaded the Blacksmith mod from <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> the other day and so far it is working, I have it very high on my list and over any blacksmith mods, and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (if you run other mods).

I am using <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a>'s small town Blacksmith (which has only native vanilla tools) with it and I am able to produce all the Blacksmith tools now.

I haven't tried other blacksmiths, but I know Kid's definitely works.  (That green one with the pretty border in the screenshot).

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> will there be any chance of getting a similar mod, but for the tailors, to allow all the new pretty clothing?  I know there is the one that makes them all 'standardised', but I miss the pretty icons of the other outfits. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

the patterns which each blacksmith can do are exclusive to it. Not because it is called a blacksmith it has everything that other mods add. we decide which pattern our BS can do and it will do only the patterns we decide.

i dont remember today exactly from who these patterns have been made (carbon steel, wooden and stone tools) but i sone point i ve got the patterns and the 3D meshes of them. i fully integrated them in Medieval Town.

and i still keep them today cause it gives a good alternative to existent patterns.

Quote:
On 3/1/2017 at 11:37 AM, Bro said:

I have <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, couldn't find it, but I also haven't tried looking at the Medieval Blacksmith's upgrade.  I'm going to be AFK till later this afternoon so can't check until then.  Will report back if I was able to find it without any additional mods than <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. 

Oh, and for the record, yes, in spite of looking like a fool for hours to figure out which blacksmith had the carbon steel tools going on, all I had to do was make the Medieval Blacksmith and then upgrade it once, although it only houses 1 blacksmith I'm sure additional upgrades will remedy that as well.  Now to figure out how to make roofing tiles or whatever that symbol is that it requires for additional upgrades. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

rooftiles are made by the medevil brickmaker.