Am I really supposed to start with no Firewood?

I'm playing Banished 1.07 Beta, there is nothing newer, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72  nothing newer MegaMod 07 I think I started with 06 but I believe I updated to 07.  

I'm also using Cold Realism mod.  I started on Cold Valley's   <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Very Harsh  Banished Hard with disasters on.  Now on those setting you barely have time to get a cabin up much less cut wood to immediately make fire wood?   Why am I starting with no firewood???

That's probably because when I updated things for 1.0.7, I forgot to let your Storage Cart store your firewood. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

It's already fixed for the next update.

Thanks while your at it, can you also do something about the feathers reeds and bonemeal that are stuck in my cart, so it can't  be deleted?  and I think theres a bug involving the feather and reeds in a cart, because my tailor went from 10 to 25 in an instant when I switched her to making survival coats, and the items are still in the cart.

Also you may consider leaving the no firewood in the hardest starts. I was playing Adam and Eve, in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> with Cold realism enabled and I still made the chopper and got enough wood out to keep them from freezing. it made for a very interestin cliff hanger.