CC 1.73

I was doing some testing of my own and I can't replicate either of these bugs.

My edibles market only stores food.

My precious mine works fine with the minerals limit.

When you get these bugs are they from brand new games with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.73 on top?

Mine is with a brand new game and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is on top except for the companion mods that need to go above it. I didn't try the edibles market yet either, I've been concentrating on the Precious mine. It's still being flaky with limits, but I can get it to work on and off for a time. I'll build an edibles market and see what that does too.

That whole "on and off' part confuses me too. It should either work or not work. I don't know why it would work part of the time.

I'll have another look at it when I'm off work.

Which companion mods do you have above it? Most of them shouldn't touch it, but some older ones (like My Precious) might be screwing with things.

Here's the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods I'm using with load order pictured. Not sure if the domesticated animals fix is still needed or not. The compatability mod I'm only using so that RedKetchup MT will work.

I'm pretty sure it's something with the tools limit that is bothering the mine, maybe something in BS tools again, or that compat mod?

My edibles market is up and working, it's storing mainly food with something like 4 candles and 3 iron ore in. It's as if some bani came along and was given a job somewhere else and thought where can I dump this stuff in my inventory, doesn't seem like it was brought there by the vendors.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/mods1.jpg.88f337817966944a1777ea6916bd9176.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/mods2.jpg.c6d2961778b297952944cfde51479718.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/edimarkt.jpg.9bec54332cf818f5d380ca74ca271223.jpg[/img]

Quote:
4 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

I was doing some testing of my own and I can't replicate either of these bugs.

My edibles market only stores food.

My precious mine works fine with the minerals limit.

When you get these bugs are they from brand new games with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.73 on top?

Ok sat down with a brew and did some further testing and so far I have found:

Test conditions: Starting a new game each time and slowly re-introducing mods

Putting <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above all else (apart from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> no smoke) fixes the precious mine bug, since adjusting my mod order i have been unable to replicate this bug, will muddle mod list again to confirm this shortly

However upon further more detailed testing I have found with the edibles market, if there is no other storage available for any other items, laborers will dump anything into it see screenshot 1 below

[Image: c5b586f1e2ee6d8c8b20b06eff97d886.jpg]

Screenshot 1) Laborers moving supplies from stock pile to market as there is no other storage available

this also means that these items will not leave the market until someone needs them, could explain why calli74 only had a few candles and some iron as all other "wrong items" would have been taken away and used

Edit: no matter what order I put my mods in I cant seem replicate the precious mine bug so maybe I made a mistake in my previous testing (didn't start a new game or something) however still getting non edibles in the market if there are no other storage areas for it, see Screenshot 2 below

[Image: 2d3ed0afcabbacd09702bd606322403b.jpg]

Screenshot 2) destroying the barn, laborers empty into edibles market

CTD after click on Town Arrival building.
Town Hall does the same

This very likely started to happen jsut after save/load, i remember first day of playing it worked.

(Or it may be triggered by something from progress of my collony)

However when i deconstruct it and build new one, it keeps crashing, even when i click to construction site of new town arrival..

Banished 1.0.6 or 1.0.7 beta, both the same (1.0.7 b currently)

only <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7.3 mod

<a class="ipsAttachLink" data-fileid="1511" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1511">crash.dmp</a>

Oh, I'm dumb.

I didn't fix the edibles market at all. It still has the same bug from 1.72.

There's 2 edible markets. There's an old one, and a new one for 1.7. I fixed the old one, and left the new one with a big fat bug in its drink.

Quote:
10 hours ago, calli74 said:

Not sure if the domesticated animals fix is still needed or not

No, that bug should be fixed now.

I still can't find a problem with the Precious Mine. I set all my limits to 0 except for Minerals, and everything works like normal.

Congratulations everyone in this thread. You win!

Immediately after I posted above that I couldn't find any bug, guess what? I found a bug.

It's not the Tool Limit, though. Everyone once in a while it's checking the Textile Limit.

The code for the Precious Mine is a little bit weird in order to make it so that you don't get too many gemstones, so I missed it at first. And you guys were right, it works most of the time, but them suddenly it stops working.

Quote:
5 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

with a big fat bug in its drink.

*chuckles*