CC 1.73

So, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.73 is available for download.  Hopefully it should fix most of the bugs.

I went onto Steam this morning, and it appears that Luke has disabled Steam Workshop uploads while the game is in beta status. So I can't upload this to Steam at the moment.

*Rejoices* Happy Days, that's me set for a while, I'll let you know if I come across any issues

one note is if you started a city in 1.72, even if you enable 1.73 after loading the flags are still incorrect and markets will still accept the wrong items

however a fresh start works perfectly..... so far [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Hi!

Thanks for the great mods! You are all very awesome. 

Next up, a bug report, perhaps: I have an issue that the precious mine says it has reached its limit while it shouldn't have. 

This occured with a fresh game after installing 1.73

The unhappiness radius, bakery plus and the blacksmith tools mods enabled and are placed above of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Though, they were added after the game had started. 

I haven't tried a new game yet to see if does so again. This did happen after I played a while and collected plenty of random stuff. If noone else has this issue, I probably mucked up something. 

Otherwise, I hope this and the screenshot below helps. 

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Capture.PNG.cae25ccdfabf6c6ec45483127834655e.PNG[/img]

From testing this, the precious mine appears to be using the tool limit, at least, once I raised the tool limit, the mine started working.

After further use of the mine, I discovered that it is also using the mineral limit.

What I did: When I built the mine, it wouldn't start producing even though the mineral limit was not reached. I played with raising limits and when I increased the tool limit above stock, the mine began producing. This morning after reloading the game and further playing, the mineral limit got reached and the mine stopped working so I raised the mineral limit, it started working. I then lowered the tool limit below stock to see if it stopped again and it didn't, it's continued to work ok so far. Will report any futher results later today.

From further play: Mine hit a limit, not sure which one this time and stopped working. I raised a few limits on things it wouldn't start up again, so I ignored it a while then it suddenly started up again, not sure which limit it was this time though.

Fresh game, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> top of list bar a couple.

Can confirm precious mine is bugged

[Image: ef374c982e81562d77e2336ddec3c960.png]

Also edibles market is still collecting non edibles 

[Image: 11da5381a740b27139732ae4152fd6d4.png]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> still thanks for the all the hard work tho [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

wonderful.....markets are updated to the new flags?

Bonemeal and feather soup. Yum.

don't mean to hassle but any news on a update? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
47 minutes ago, ShotDead said:

don't mean to hassle but any news on a update?

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. I just updated <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to 1.73 like 2 days ago.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. I just updated <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to 1.73 like 2 days ago.

and its definitely appreciated but since a couple of things were reported as still bugged, i thought we could at least get a news update, again I wasn't trying to hassle rather just touch base