CC 1.73

Hehe, I'm glad you figured it out. I am having so much fun with Banished this last few weeks with all the amazing stuff that's come from the modders, it's like a whole new game again.

Quote:
11 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

Congratulations everyone in this thread. You win!

Immediately after I posted above that I couldn't find any bug, guess what? I found a bug.

It's not the Tool Limit, though. Everyone once in a while it's checking the Textile Limit.

The code for the Precious Mine is a little bit weird in order to make it so that you don't get too many gemstones, so I missed it at first. And you guys were right, it works most of the time, but them suddenly it stops working.

Happy to help buddy! great game great mods worth every minute! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Edit: oh and a great community, great to see everyone here work towards a similar goal, the ultimate goal of playing Banished with Epic mods! haha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Yeah its gr8, but sadly even those years after release unplayable.. Since i cannot used any building with villagers overview..

Kral needs helpers. There's too much in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for one person to be doing all the bug-fixing, plus all those other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>-related mods, plus megamod. Your work is appreciated though.

The Wild Shepard is also using the Textiles limit, not the Miscellaneous limit that it should be using. 

Quote:
8 minutes ago, Azure Lyrrix said:

The Wild Shepard is also using the Textiles limit, not the Miscellaneous limit that it should be using. 

Oh, you're right. I had changed the displayed spinner, but the real limit it's using wasn't changed. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
8 hours ago, elemental said:

Kral needs helpers. There's too much in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for one person to be doing all the bug-fixing, plus all those other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>-related mods, plus megamod. Your work is appreciated though.

I am rather new than regular <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> player, so sorry for my rudeness [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Your work is great Krayerg, thank you!

I have a problem the same as you guys. It's with the Precious Mine. It's following the textiles limit and it bums me out because when I lower the limit of textiles, the precious mine stops working. 

Quote:
4 hours ago, Tutuy21 said:

I have a problem the same as you guys. It's with the Precious Mine. It's following the textiles limit and it bums me out because when I lower the limit of textiles, the precious mine stops working. 

as far as I know this will be fixed/has already been fixed in the next update.