Wild West Mod

Quote:
On 3/8/2017 at 0:07 PM, portiadavenport said:

I love the idea of Wild West Buildings (big fan of Deadwood) with nice Saloons, General Stores, Sheriff's Office & Jail House, corals with horses etc, pioneer style farmhouses and to be able to utilise the Choo Choo train with Old West type stations bridges and yards, horse stables and newspaper printing shop. Maybe different cowboy style clothing for the bannies? Any takers? hehe

You all do such good work which is very much appreciated 

Oh, I would love all of this! And if you tie this in with the request someone else made for a Mars mod then we could have a regular old episode of Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars (The Thrilling Adventure Hour) I've already created several towns and named them after other PodCasts (such as Night Vale) but this would be the happiest world I can imagine making! Yeeees please to all of this!

Kid1293 has created a mod with some Wild West Buildings. It's available from WorldofBanished.com.  There are some existing buildings that go really well with this, such as the Old Market, the Log Cabin, etc.  As with the "Space Colonization" mod, it would take a lot of time for someone to create all of the buildings needed to really change the look. I think this would be easier than the space mod because the buildings could function the same. The problem is finding someone who is excited enough to want to spend the hundreds of hours needed to create all of the buildings needed and test everything.

Quote:
3 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Kid1293 has created a mod with some Wild West Buildings. It's available from WorldofBanished.com.  There are some existing buildings that go really well with this, such as the Old Market, the Log Cabin, etc.  As with the "Space Colonization" mod, it would take a lot of time for someone to create all of the buildings needed to really change the look. I think this would be easier than the space mod because the buildings could function the same. The problem is finding someone who is excited enough to want to spend the hundreds of hours needed to create all of the buildings needed and test everything.

Yeah, I found some links to his Wild West buildings a moment ago and now I feel like a kid on Christmas. I've only ever downloaded my mods straight off of steam and I suddenly feel like a whole new world has opened up to me.

Hey, any tips on some good medieval mods that are compatible with Colonial Charter. I had been using one from Red Ketchup before I managed to get <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> up and working (was having crashing issue that was more to do with an error on my end than with the mod) but when I added <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> I had to remove Red's mod since the two hated each other. 

Sounds like you might have been using Red Ketchup's Medieval Town that hasn't all been updated for Banished 1.0.7.  He has updated portions of that mod and they are compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 and Banished 1.0.7. The updates can be downloaded from WorldofBanished.com.  While you're there, go shopping for other 1.0.7 compatible mods.  BTW, a new MegaMod is being worked on (maybe will be out in 3-4 weeks???).  Red Ketchup is also working on a mod that combines many of his favorite mods. I think it will also be out before Groundhog's Day - but I'm not sure.

You definitely need Despo20's houses. There are only 2-3 but they are gorgeous! 

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/172-d20-medieval-houses/&do=embed"></iframe>

you can use the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> with the compatability 1.07 mod added.then the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> items will work for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or vise versa as well. RED is in the process of remaking a ton of stuff. since you like KID's wildwest mod,be sure to check out EB's mods. there are some farmhouses and leather shops.you can make saddles now.