Wild West Mod

I love the idea of Wild West Buildings (big fan of Deadwood) with nice Saloons, General Stores, Sheriff's Office & Jail House, corals with horses etc, pioneer style farmhouses and to be able to utilise the Choo Choo train with Old West type stations bridges and yards, horse stables and newspaper printing shop. Maybe different cowboy style clothing for the bannies? Any takers? hehe

You all do such good work which is very much appreciated 

Some day. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> have you ever seen (in Victoria): Sovereign Hill (Ballarat); Central Deborah Gold Mine (Bendigo) and the ever lovely Port of Echuca (Echuca/Moama); they have always been on my wishlist when it comes to Western theme / Gold rush theme [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />   

Both Bendigo & Port of Echuca aren't replica towns, they are still the original towns & centres, Sovereign Hill is a replica, but it's a working town, everything is built & working as it originally did.

Port of Echuca is Australia's largest working inland port, and has one of the largest collections of working, original (some replica, some new) paddle steamers (I had previously requested a model a few months back, haha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> ) and I think any of these towns would be ideal to fit into Banished [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> It fits a lot of the landscapes, and the themes. 

Just some ideas ... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13656" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/">@portiadavenport</a> late to the party, but have you seen <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> "Wild West 1.01" mod over at World of Banished? 

It's a terrific start [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

oooh going for a nosey now! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Just downloaded so going to try it out.....excited!

Please post back what you think of it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  I know <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> reads the forums [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I've been playing non stop for 3 days lol....really like the look especially with the wooden sidewalks. A Sheriff would be nice addition though and I could stick the gallows outside it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Perhaps a barbers for health and of course a livery stables for stabling the horses and horseshoing (perhaps that could be instead of the smith or included with it) ....not that I've any clue if those are workable.

Loving it @Kid123

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13656" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/">@portiadavenport</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Hope you're still enjoyng the mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  I'm just about to build a new mining town, thought I'd come back and share some screenshots when it's up & running [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

to make the wildwest town more complete, EB has some wood houses and the saddle maker as well. if you go back through the mod section there are some that were posted as individual mods you might find useful.

Quote:
On 2017-5-13 at 6:54 AM, QueryEverything said:

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13656" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13656-portiadavenport/">@portiadavenport</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Hope you're still enjoyng the mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  I'm just about to build a new mining town, thought I'd come back and share some screenshots when it's up & running [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I am indeed! loving every minute.....and as usual just can't settle on a style lol just keep having to try every which way [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> mining town would be so good to go with the Wild West theme yay! I really should do some housework at some point or maybe even sleep!