Despo begins to modding :-)

OH ! And Welcome in the Community Toolbar [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
8 hours ago, Ketchup said:

OH ! And Welcome in the Community Toolbar [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'll try to build on yours tips!

Quote:
8 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

Where the dirt is in the footprint will you have that as road tiles, or blank, so we can place road tiles or decorative pieces there? (please [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />)

For now I made it in this way:

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/D20House_wip16.jpg.ca50dd3cbd6dbdc9f79a01d7228ad9de.jpg[/img]

awesome !!!!!!

I finally understood how to accurately position the model in game! Now the road fits perfectly with the building.

Maybe I can add a road tile in point (1) and a toolshed or something like that in point (2).

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/D20House_wip17.jpg.848cf54b60e8e9021b0def1ec8ad2b52.jpg" data-fileid="1852">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/D20House_wip17.thumb.jpg.e78e21dc4ccd04ebf7cddac137d4cf04.jpg[/img]</a>

i love it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

A toolshed there is a great idea, that side of the house looks a bit empty compared to the rest.

Or even something as mundane as a pile of crates, a few barrels or some lengths or timber leaning up against the wall to help break up the flat surfaces?

Quote:
35 minutes ago, KevinTheCynic said:

Or even something as mundane as a pile of crates, a few barrels or some lengths or timber leaning up against the wall to help break up the flat surfaces?

it also helps to look "occupied" ^^

Quote:
On 26-3-2017 at 11:49 PM, despo20 said:

Great! I'm glad to have helped.

I love this community. Very creative and collaborative [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

I totally agree to this by the way, it's great to find such a friendly and encouraging little community [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 3/27/2017 at 7:27 AM, despo20 said:

Maybe I can add a road tile in point (1) and a toolshed or something like that in point (2).

Or... keep it empty. There are so many ghost decorations available now, and things like <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> ghost firewood storage would be a great addition to a place like that. Or, make some ghost storage shacks that are useful. Personally, I like having the decorations minimal on my buildings so that the player can do it as they want.