Despo begins to modding :-)

Thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a>! I'm glad you like it! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

Surely there will be two versions: one for the river and one for the stream. I'll probably also add the small tunnel below.

I haven't yet decided in which mod I'll use it. Not the "medieval houses". Initially I thought of creating a "medieval watermills" mod, but maybe we could use it in "natural diversity".

I'll keep you updated! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

@ despo 20Thank you for your answer . I like two versions of the mill  <span> "medieval watermills"</span> and  "natural diversity [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />Cheers!

I've released the version 1.1 with the new large storage and some fixes [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I have a couple of F variants in production, but for the moment I prefer to give priority to Natural Diversity [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462cc3b6a91_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic173.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462cc45f00c_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic174.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462cc3b6a91_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic173.png[/img]

Do you have plan add more house variants or making idk. Some docks set to that houses etc? Looks very promising.

Hey <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12323" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/">@despo20</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> I'm gonna tag on here because it was something discussed earlier in the thread. I'm still having trouble with the smoke points on F-variants.

I've tried what was mentioned earlier, and put the different positions in individual models (basically 2 models, left and right, with 2 variants in each). My particle code looks as such...

Code:
InteractDescription interact
{
    PointList _pointList = "Models\PineCabinPoints.rsc";
}

ParticleDescription particle
{
    ParticleAttachment _systems
    [
        {
            Time _fadeInOutTime = 2.0;
            bool _addOnCreate = false;
            bool _addOnNotify = false;
            Particle _particle = "ParticleSystems\Fire\FireSmall.rsc";
        }
        {
            Particle _particle = "ParticleSystems\ChimneySmoke\ChimneySmoke.rsc";
            String _attachNode = "smoke";
        }
    ]
}

Each .fbx has a points list with 'smoke' in the correct place, but the smoke always comes from the basement in game. What am I missing??

Quote:
8 hours ago, Necora said:

Hey <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12323" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/">@despo20</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> I'm gonna tag on here because it was something discussed earlier in the thread. I'm still having trouble with the smoke points on F-variants.

I've tried what was mentioned earlier, and put the different positions in individual models (basically 2 models, left and right, with 2 variants in each). My particle code looks as such...

Code:
InteractDescription interact
{
    PointList _pointList = "Models\PineCabinPoints.rsc";
}

ParticleDescription particle
{
    ParticleAttachment _systems
    [
        {
            Time _fadeInOutTime = 2.0;
            bool _addOnNotify = false;
            Particle _particle = "ParticleSystems\Fire\FireSmall.rsc";
        }
        {
            Particle _particle = "ParticleSystems\ChimneySmoke\ChimneySmoke.rsc";
            String _attachNode = "smoke";
        }
    ]
}

Each .fbx has a points list with 'smoke' in the correct place, but the smoke always comes from the basement in game. What am I missing??

You only need 1 points list without the smoke point.

But instead attach the smoke point to the actual building mesh. Your code is correct, the particle section doesn't want to include the point list so it will look to the individual model instead.

so in blender:

mesh - smoke

points - build_001, build_002, create_001, use_001

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>, I read just now. Did you manage to make it work?

I did exactly as Discrepancy said. Here is a screenshot

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/10.JPG.7939e264acb1f7d59c99473342289c62.JPG[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4627-desopl/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4627" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4627-desopl/">@DesoPL</a>, surely I'll create some other variants! And I would love to create something that fit well in a dock set [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12323" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/">@despo20</a> Just here to add another vote of support for your modding. The buildings you have modelled and the ones you have made for the next release of Natural Diversity are amazing.

We players are fortunate to have such talented modders supplying such great content for the game

Thanks Kevin! I'm glad you like my buildings [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12323" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/" style="color:rgb(136,91,33);"><font><font>@ despo20</font></font></a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />I have a question - what about the water mill? Will you add Wild Cereals - flour

Will be a great addition. "Mods NAT. DIV 2" is fantastic. Thank you - @ despo20 i @ Bartender. "Fish Trap" placed over the lake . Everything I like about buildings and resources are fantasic or will this theme still be implemented? Added something new ? Screenshots

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/595a34d788f55_Berrybushes.thumb.jpg.e9f4daa314b4fcb26bdb9c636d76909b.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/winter.thumb.jpg.369e4bbb15031bce3d5cb0787a3c11f4.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/595a3518e1a93_ReapersShedandNewplantsgatheres.thumb.jpg.b7cd30140bcf366276184af1d9995ab9.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/595a35365d57c_fishTrap-lake.thumb.jpg.74e3969099d68cb8181bd1fadb30b822.jpg[/img]