Despo begins to modding :-)

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a>! I'm glad you like it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

The mill will be included in the next version of NatDiv, probably with the possibility to produce wild cereals flour [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

hmmmmm

wild cheerios [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

hahahaha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Exactly <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>! In a convenient wooden box [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

We could use the excess blueberries as a dye [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  Wild Blue Cheerios, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> :D

@ despo20 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />Wild Cereals - I do not know what you mean if it is wild corn or is fodder? If I mention the word cereals myself, I have searched for a definition.

Cereal - definitions

noun

A grain used for food, such as wheat, oats, or corn.The inclusion rates of finely ground feed should be kept to a minimum (for example, ground cereals, maize gluten).See also

Cereal, five cereals

Wild Cereals - Has a picture in the bag ,Wild Salad -Has a picture of crates

I personally thought that wild cereals belong to cereals and is edible for humans, so I thought to add to the mill to convert to flour?

Thank you for answering my question

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/595e0efeb7555_CornandWildCereals1.thumb.jpg.224891145fe2d38ca5e5c46145bc4207.jpg[/img]

Exactly <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4543" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4543-taniu/">@taniu</a>, we think to use the mill to grind wild cereals (as well as other cereals) to create flour [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />