Space Under the New Upgrade

Quote:
1 hour ago, Vrayna said:

It's weird, it kinda looks like the mod is somehow not enabled in that town. If you check the mods list from inside your town instead of the main menu, it really shows as being active?

This was taken from inside the current game and shows the storage mod is version 16.   The lack of storage issue still seems to be there.    It's a new game/town from the other picture.  Very puzzling.  

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/StorageIssue1.jpg.0225755c02c9cbd0ecca24b543cd85c4.jpg[/img]

Hi there, try to put Ridiculous Storage on top of 1.0.7 Compatibility, I have it running like that and my old town market has a pretty large storage capacity.

Quote:
1 hour ago, paulojl said:

Hi there, try to put Ridiculous Storage on top of 1.0.7 Compatibility, I have it running like that and my old town market has a pretty large storage capacity.

Thanks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  That fixed it.   That means that any mod you want to override <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> must go above the Compatibility Mod too.   Didn't expect it to work that way.   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/wacko@2x.png 2x" title=":S" width="20" />

Hmm. If you put Ridiculous Storage on top, things won't be 1.0.7 compatible.  But if you put Compatibility on top, all the storages won't be ridiculous.

That's the problem with making so many little side mods, keeping them all up to date and working with each other.

I thought Ridiculous Storage had been already updated for 1.0.7,

I've been playing with this configuration for some "years" and everything seams to be working allright.

Quote:
5 hours ago, paulojl said:

I thought Ridiculous Storage had been already updated for 1.0.7,

Ah, you're right. I was on my phone when I had said that, and was trying to do things from memory.