Space Under the New Upgrade

Two of my favorite buildings that used to hold a ton of items are now full with just a few items.    I'm using the new extra storage mod written for 1.0.7.   I know the Market isn't a storage building, but it used to hold way more than this.  

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/BankBarnsSpace.jpg.ee37f99fb47e70a03a11c373c26b26f4.jpg" data-fileid="1774">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/BankBarnsSpace.jpg.ee37f99fb47e70a03a11c373c26b26f4.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/OldTMarketSpace.jpg.ed8386a61a378647abc0ad5ee95f8d1c.jpg" data-fileid="1775">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/OldTMarketSpace.jpg.ed8386a61a378647abc0ad5ee95f8d1c.jpg[/img]</a>

Are you sure you're using Ridiculous Storage v16? You're right that doesn't seem like much, but everything looks right on my end. The Old Town Market should be holding 75,000 weight worth of goods.

I'm using this version   It's placed second, right after compatibility 1.07.   I'm using the MegaMod and MMDeco with no crashes.    

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/10-ridiculous-storage/&do=embed"></iframe>

The Old Town Market (wonderful building) was filled with less than 1,000 items.   I know it's by weight but there was almost nothing in there.  

I know that's where you downloaded it from, but it may have been updated after you downloaded it.

Quote:
3 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

I know that's where you downloaded it from, but it may have been updated after you downloaded it.

I downloaded it, along with a few other mods, into a folder to use with Banished v1.0.7 and played the game right after downloading it.   How would it get updated?    And isn't it the latest version.    

If you follow that link and download the mod, and then I come by tomorrow and update it, that link will now point to the new version, but you will still have the old version.  I don't know when you downloaded it, so that link doesn't actually tell us what version of the mod you're using.

I downloaded the mod on 3/22  

Were those buildings built before you enabled or updated the mod?

Quote:
2 hours ago, Vrayna said:

Were those buildings built before you enabled or updated the mod?

No.    This was my first town using Banished 1.0.7 and I was just testing to see if the small group of mods selected would work without crashing.   They worked and the only problem was how little storage those two buildings provided.    I started with a group of mods and made no changes up to taking those pictures.   The other storage buildings seem normal.    

I've started a new town using the same mods and will test again.    I'm placing 'Compatibility107' first, then 'RidiculousStorage, etc., with the last two mods being MegaMod and MMDecoPack.   I'm trying to break out of a 'always build the same' rut but found there were too many buildings I loved in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to not use that mod.    

It's weird, it kinda looks like the mod is somehow not enabled in that town. If you check the mods list from inside your town instead of the main menu, it really shows as being active?