Increased Resources

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> & <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>

How does the mod work?  Is it a +100% on the resource numbers, or is it a predetermined number:  3:5 etc?

Will it boost Necora's Pine mod, so we get x% + his boosts; or will it override and bring the numbers lower if it's based on a whole number override?

Which load order should it be in, if it is a whole number override?

I want the added logs (I agree, the original is woefully underpowered), but, I also like the added boosts to the rest of the resources as well. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Oh, just rereading, if Kral took Esther's original numbers, then his mod has a higher log boost anyway than Necora's, in which case, it really doesn't matter [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Never mind ...  haha

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> the high:low create values are determined in the rawmaterialxxx.rsc file. So in this case, the mod will change those values in the iron, stone, wood, and ironore template files. These are universal (apart from iron ore), so it will effect all mods, not just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Now, it depends on your load order. If you load this on top, you get the values from this mod. If you put the pine set on top, you would get my wood values etc. It is a case of what mod overrides the rest, not what one has the higher values.

Ah, got it - so then I need to decide if I want a global change (across all rawmaterialxxx) or, if I just want a log boost?

If I want an overall boost, but lose some logs (as yours is higher), I have this on top.

If I want a higher log boost (a heavy forestry map), then I have yours on top

Given that I need iron at the start of a map, and wood is more common, I would load this mod. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

When I need more logs, then I place the Pines mod on top

I think I have it <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />