Increased Resources

Alas, my favorite cheat mod "Increased Resources Combined" causes <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74+ to crash (back to the game main menu) sometimes several times in a row. According to the description: "Increases the amount of stone, iron and wood produced.  Stone and iron are both increased to 3 and 5 produced by uneducated and educated workers respectively, while wood is increased to 5 and 7 by uneducated and educated workers respectively. The weight of stone and iron are both decreased to allow workers to carry the larger piles of each, which also increases how much of each you can store."  No idea if it has been increasing Iron Ore, but it was happily increasing Logs and Stone.  Can a compatible mod like this be made?  

I've never used one for stone or iron but I always thought these were not much of a cheat, I found wood to be terribly under powered in vanilla environments so my Maritimes Trees mod now gives 4:6 (doubled) per tree rather than 2:3. 

That's strange.  I can't think of a reason that it would cause your games to crash.

I sort of figured you would say that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>Try this:  <a class="ipsAttachLink" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1879" data-fileid="1879">IncreasedCC.pkm</a>

It should do the exact same thing as the one you posted about, with the addition of increasing Iron Ore too.

Oooh, Thank you!!!  

I still don't know why the other one would stop working.  But this one is newly compiled for 1.0.7, so who knows.

I really appreciate the effort either way. Will let you know tomorrow how it did.  I've really gone thru hoops trying to get the old one to work but I know that still doesn't rule out my error.

So, this doesn't matter at all, but I realized I didn't change the little mod icon in that version I posted.  I replaced the linked one in the post above with one that has a new icon. It's exactly the same as the other one, but it was bothering me. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

So far, after about 3 hours, everything is working fine!  Thank you.