Animal and Human Threats

I was thinking of something like this too, I don't quite know what you mean by 'modkit' <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> but I presume it means the way the mechanics of the game work it is just not possible. I was thinking of the mechanics of Kingdoms and Castles where viking raiders and the occasional dragon cause disasters and cull the population every now and then. It would be hard to do it sensitively anyway if we are talking raids by natives, it opens a whole can of issues that would be a political minefield. (How about not suppressing the goblins- nobody cares about the sensibilities of goblins!) 

The disaster that I thought might be do-able was the bushfire which would leave a path in much the same way as a tornado but with fire instead (instead of the tornado graphic, have a big plume of black smoke. Bushfires in Australia can move just as fast as a tornado), I don't know how much modding that would need but there's plenty of disasters in the game as it is to keep you on your toes.

Messages In This Thread
Animal and Human Threats - by SamuraiWindu - 04-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Animal and Human Threats - by Jafar_the_Barmecide - 05-14-2017, 07:37 PM
Animal and Human Threats - by estherhb - 05-15-2017, 09:37 AM
Animal and Human Threats - by estherhb - 04-09-2017, 09:09 AM