Square Large Removal

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/433-takit/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="433" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/433-takit/">@Takit</a> I have had problems before with ghost pieces. Most place and remove fine, but every now and then one becomes bugged. In my case it is usually non-clickable, although, it seems that you can actually click on your square, and bring up the UI. Did you try a test on another? Try placing the exact same item next to it and see if it happens again, then try a few tiles away and try again. Obviously don't save your game while you are testing.

There could be a couple of answers. 1 - is that there is a missing code, which may have been corrected in a recent update or may be something no one has seen yet. If you still cannot demolish the piece when making the test ones un-passable, then this is probably the cause. If it has not been corrected in recent upgrades, then you are the unlucky one to discover a new bug that needs reporting.

2 - if you can remove the test pieces properly, but still not the trouble some piece here, it may be that it just bugged for some reason. This seems to happen, rarely, but it does happen, with ghost pieces. But, as you can still click on it, I would assume it is more of a wider issue with the piece.

Some thing to note, if you were using Banished 1.0.5, you are actually 2 releases behind. The most recent release is the 1.0.7 BETA test, which is what the most recent <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (1.75) is designed to be used with. I don't know how GOG works, but it might be a good idea to opt in to BETA tests if you can to make sure you have the most recent game version. All mods being released now are for Banished 1.0.7 BETA due to the game changes such as limits and flags. I don't know if this is the cause of your issue, but it is totally worth getting the BETA if possible because the game play is much improved.

Quote:
3 hours ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/433-takit/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="433" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/433-takit/">@Takit</a>Some thing to note, if you were using Banished 1.0.5, you are actually 2 releases behind. The most recent release is the 1.0.7 BETA test, which is what the most recent <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (1.75) is designed to be used with. I don't know how GOG works, but it might be a good idea to opt in to BETA tests if you can to make sure you have the most recent game version. All mods being released now are for Banished 1.0.7 BETA due to the game changes such as limits and flags. I don't know if this is the cause of your issue, but it is totally worth getting the BETA if possible because the game play is much improved.

Just a note from a GOG user - this patch isn't on GOG, they only make them available when they're out of beta.  So to update to the 107 beta download the beta patch from Shining Rock http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/ and instal it as directed there.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>,

I didn't make testing about where the ghost pieces can be removed and where it cannot. I hoped it was something already encountered and easy to "fix".

I'll live with it until my next game.

But I did have another problem with a tile in this game. It was empty but I couldn't build on it. Except something "pathable". I couldn't understand why and that mad me change my design.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>,  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/11043-khemari/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="11043" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/11043-khemari/">@khemari</a>,

I know about the patch 1.0.7 but I noticed that "Previous versions of the game won’t work with this patch".

I don't intend to make a new one right now. I'll update later. Soon. Both Banished and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />