Can you help me with mod load order

Its been awhile since I've played, and I can't remember how to order my mods.  I've reduced the amount of individual mods I'm using, since I'm now using MegaMod.  But I don't know how to order the few I do have, and I don't believe my increased resource mod is working.  On the old site I swear there was a Mod Order help page, but I can't seem to find that now.  Any help would be appreciated, since it takes 10+ minutes to load up the game to test out load order each time.

Here are the mods I have and in this order:

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> No Smoke

MegaMod DecoPack

Increased Resources Combined

Chicken Plus

Lesser Tree Growth and Life

MegaMod

I also have a stable population mod at the bottom, but its not red so I believe its placement doesn't matter.

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4846" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/">@lady_quila</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Welcome to the boards.

For a start, let's get the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> organised for you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  If you are running Banished v1.07 then you will need:

Quote:
On 3/14/2017 at 2:28 PM, QueryEverything said:

Instead it would be:

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>
Thank you for your hard work!!!!

<div>
<div title="Protected by Grammarly">

</div>
</div>

However, you aren't running <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, so we can ignore it in this instance.  

You will need the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Compatibility from here: 

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/&do=embed"></iframe>

Although, upon re-reading the information you may not need it if you are only running <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, and not <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> - <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> which way should I read it:

You need the compatibility when running BOTH <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> & <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> - or even when just running <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> alone on Banished 1.07 

---

As to the rest of your order, my advice (as a general guide, to start with):

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> No Smoke

Chicken Plus

Increased Resources Combined

Lesser Tree Growth and Life

MegaMod

MegaMod DecoPack

---

The Increased Resources, Lesser Tree Growth & Life, may well be outdated as well - so it may be a bit of hit & miss with those.

Firstly I guess:  

Which version of Banished are you running?

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Sorry, I guess I should have stated which version I'm running.  I'm not running the 1.0.7 beta, so it would be 1.0.6 I'm assuming.  I tried the order you stated above, and things seem to be working the way they should now.  Thanks for your help!

Kralyerg made me a new Increased Resources Combined because the old one kept crashing my game.   Try this:  
<a data-fileid="1879" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1879" style="color:#3c6994;">IncreasedCC.pkm</a>

Can I swap out this Resource mod mid game and be okay, or would it require a new game?  I'm assuming it would be okay to swap. 

I think you could do it mid game. From that point forward, you would be gathering more Iron Ore (or Iron), Stone and Logs.  It doesn't change anything else.

I tried it and it didn't mess up anything.  Thanks for your help!

I forgot about the <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> I have it, and it works perfectly [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Glad to read you have everything working <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4846" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/">@lady_quila</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />