BlackLiquid Forums
Can you help me with mod load order - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Mods General Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Can you help me with mod load order (/showthread.php?tid=588)

Can you help me with mod load order - lady_quila - 05-20-2017

Its been awhile since I've played, and I can't remember how to order my mods.  I've reduced the amount of individual mods I'm using, since I'm now using MegaMod.  But I don't know how to order the few I do have, and I don't believe my increased resource mod is working.  On the old site I swear there was a Mod Order help page, but I can't seem to find that now.  Any help would be appreciated, since it takes 10+ minutes to load up the game to test out load order each time.

Here are the mods I have and in this order:

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> No Smoke

MegaMod DecoPack

Increased Resources Combined

Chicken Plus

Lesser Tree Growth and Life

MegaMod

I also have a stable population mod at the bottom, but its not red so I believe its placement doesn't matter.

Can you help me with mod load order - QueryEverything - 05-20-2017

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4846" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/">@lady_quila</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Welcome to the boards.

For a start, let's get the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> organised for you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  If you are running Banished v1.07 then you will need:

Quote:
On 3/14/2017 at 2:28 PM, QueryEverything said:

Instead it would be:

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>
Thank you for your hard work!!!!

<div>
<div title="Protected by Grammarly">

</div>
</div>

However, you aren't running <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, so we can ignore it in this instance.  

You will need the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Compatibility from here: 

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/&do=embed"></iframe>

Although, upon re-reading the information you may not need it if you are only running <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, and not <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> - <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> which way should I read it:

You need the compatibility when running BOTH <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> & <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> - or even when just running <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> alone on Banished 1.07 

---

As to the rest of your order, my advice (as a general guide, to start with):

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> No Smoke

Chicken Plus

Increased Resources Combined

Lesser Tree Growth and Life

MegaMod

MegaMod DecoPack

---

The Increased Resources, Lesser Tree Growth & Life, may well be outdated as well - so it may be a bit of hit & miss with those.

Firstly I guess:  

Which version of Banished are you running?

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Can you help me with mod load order - lady_quila - 05-20-2017

Sorry, I guess I should have stated which version I'm running.  I'm not running the 1.0.7 beta, so it would be 1.0.6 I'm assuming.  I tried the order you stated above, and things seem to be working the way they should now.  Thanks for your help!

Can you help me with mod load order - estherhb - 05-20-2017

Kralyerg made me a new Increased Resources Combined because the old one kept crashing my game.   Try this:  
<a data-fileid="1879" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1879" style="color:#3c6994;">IncreasedCC.pkm</a>

Can you help me with mod load order - lady_quila - 05-21-2017

Can I swap out this Resource mod mid game and be okay, or would it require a new game?  I'm assuming it would be okay to swap. 

Can you help me with mod load order - estherhb - 05-21-2017

I think you could do it mid game. From that point forward, you would be gathering more Iron Ore (or Iron), Stone and Logs.  It doesn't change anything else.

Can you help me with mod load order - lady_quila - 05-21-2017

I tried it and it didn't mess up anything.  Thanks for your help!

Can you help me with mod load order - QueryEverything - 05-21-2017

I forgot about the <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> I have it, and it works perfectly [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Glad to read you have everything working <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4846" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/">@lady_quila</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />