hey

It's so easy to install mods manually and this beta has been very stable and playable. People are missing out on some great new mods.

I know that <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> uses building materials but still, the extra building materials does give room to improve what <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has already done. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has a large range of items (more than any other mod) and some of them could be used directly as building materials. Glass for churches, furniture and bedding for hospitals etc etc.

I spoke to Shock this weekend. He is doing well and in the process of building a house. RL is taking understandable priority at the moment for him. He did not say what his plans for BL are in the future nor did he mention anything about Kral.

thats a great news !!! i mean... for him !!!

i am happy for Shock [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

very good, now shock can build his house with more than 2 materials too

Long time no see. Real life indeed can take some time.

I wish you all the best folks! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

hi blinkin!!  nice to see you again

Hi Diego, thanks! Glad to be back (kind of). [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

welcome back [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />