hey

where is the blackliquid team?

tell us that you are developing the new game

Unfortunately real life has prevented Shock and Kralyerg from spending much time here over the last few months.

yes sure.

i have to return my real life now, pumpkin are fully grown.

wait, what's my real life? :-D

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

hahahahahaha we can still back to virtual reality anytime.

It would be a shame if BL no longer mods for Banished. It would be bad timing too, considering that Luke has given us new flags and increased the number of the materials that can be used to make a building.

The new Flags have been incorporated into <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75.  The increase in the number of materials that can be used to make a building was requested by Red Ketchup and is something that many of the modders at WorldofBanished.com wanted.  <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> uses Building Materials and Homewares to do the same thing.  

Will BL continue to make mods? Hard to tell. They have been working on a new game for a while, but I don't know the status of it. I would imagine that most of their creative energies are directed toward their own game.  Fortunately for Banished players, the modders at WoB and others continue to produce some wonderful mods.

The last time I spoke to Kralyerg, he had started updating MegaMod, but he was been sidetracked by real life. Perhaps when Banished is no longer in Beta, he will be available to work on that project again.  

will be ever not in beta, banished?

bah i sent report to Luke about the beta 3 new things :

the extra building resource window works perfectly

the new debug tool though doesnt work at all, all the extra new resource icons (custom0-9) add +100 Custom0 only.

so it needs to be fix, we will surely get a beta 4 first.

i sent the report long time ago , before summer, but as we know, the summer is still going on and maybe he is in vacations [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

probably will have news in september

That's too bad. Hopefully he will get the next beta out soon. There are a lot of folks who really rely on being able to subscribe to mods from Steam.  It's a shame - the mods here and at WorldofBanished are worth the effort of learning to download them.