MegaMod 8 beta discussion / bug reports

Bug report: Banish crashes when I click on either the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> stacked bakery or windmill, after placement. They build fine and you can add people to them by using the professions. But when you want to see what the progress is with them while building or change what they make and click on them the game crashes.

Feature request: Jack and Jill start from MM7. For those times when Adam and Eve are not hard enough. The idea is to start a game with the worse possible conditions. eg Mountains, Extreme cold, harsh, no tools, no clothes, etc. With MM7 it took me a few games to get the build order right before  I would survive first winter.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
11 hours ago, ihavenoname said:

Feature request: Jack and Jill start from MM7. For those times when Adam and Eve are not hard enough. The idea is to start a game with the worse possible conditions. eg Mountains, Extreme cold, harsh, no tools, no clothes, etc. With MM7 it took me a few games to get the build order right before  I would survive first winter.

I think this was part of my original DSSV mod. I have not re-released the start conditions yet. That one is pretty easy to add though.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, the Game/StartCondition/ file was just this, simply 2 people start with nothing:

Code:
MapGenerator resource : "StartConditions.rsc:defaults"
{
    StringTable _stringTable = "UI/DSSVStartsStringTable.rsc:startConditions";
    String _name = "DSSVJackAndJillName";
    String _description = "DSSVJackAndJillDesc";
    bool _exposed = true;

int _startAreaSize = 7;
    float _citizenRadius = 2.0f;
    WeakComponentDescription _citizen = "Template\Citizen.rsc";
    InitialFamily _citizens
    [
        { bool _educated = false; int _maxChildCount = 0; },
    ]

InitialStructure _structures
    [
    ]

int _initialWoodCount = 0;
    int _initialStoneCount = 0;
    int _initialIronCount = 0;

int _initialToolCount = 0;
    int _initialFoodCount = 0;
    int _initialFuelCount = 0;
    int _initialClothingCount = 0;

int _plantCount = 0;
    int _treeCount = 0;
    int _livestockCount = 0;

float _livestockOffsetX = 0.0f;
    float _livestockOffsetY = 0.0f;
    float _livestockRadius = 0;
    int _livestockGroupCount = 0;
}

stringtable:

Code:
{ String _name = "DSSVJackAndJillName";        String _text = "Jack & Jill"; }
{ String _name = "DSSVJackAndJillDesc";        String _text = "A Jack & Jill game begins with a couple, uneducated, alone in the banished wilderness, not a thing with them."; }

The Tropical Greenhouse doesn't seem to be able to take the bonemeal, the worker keeps carrying the bonemeal back and forth between the greenhouse and the barn but never leaves it at the greenhouse, she's getting really tired running back and forth and back and forth!!

The EB Bakery, does it not accept the sugar (refined)?  Same situation as with the bonemeal, worker is carrying the sugar back and forth but cannot leave it at the bakery.

Can we not upgrade the standard <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> barn any more?  The upgraded barns have always been one of my favorites.

And lastly, for now, the RK <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Multi level houses, are logs supposed to be listed twice on the materials list?  When the progress bar shows it also goes clear across my screen, up to 200%.

I'm only using the MM08, no other mods at this time.

Thanks for all your hard work.  I love the new megamod.  It is a learning curve to find everything on the menus, I think I prefer all houses be together and all food processing be together regardless of whose mod it is, but I understand others might prefer it this way.

Quote:
1 hour ago, partsgal60 said:

I'm only using the MM08, no other mods at this time.

I think I fixed most of those problems in the Beta 2 version I just posted.  Except for the double Log thing.  That's new.  I'll look into it.

I posted version Beta 2, so I'll be locking the comments in this thread so we can start a new fresh one.