MegaMod 8 beta discussion / bug reports

Yay! New Megamod! Thanks Kralyerg!!

But but but... I've JUST started a new town! Those poor 25 people are going to be abandoned in their 4th Banished Year! So cruel! Oh well. Time for some newer shinier things.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846347f69072_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic495.png[/img]

Quote:
3 hours ago, Vrayna said:

But but but... I've JUST started a new town!

I don't think that's considered a bug. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

It definitely bugs me though! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/huh@2x.png 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

Just kidding. As a Serial Restarter, I'm always delighted when I have a good reason to Doom a village to TornadoChaosDeath. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846347f69072_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic495.png[/img]

My question is, how to download it? I feel confused.

Quote:
2 minutes ago, DesoPL said:

My question is, how to download it? I feel confused.

It's one .rar with 3 .pkm files in it.

You can download it here (download button is on the middle upper right of the page)

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/200-megamod-8-beta-1/&do=embed"></iframe>

First, thank you so much for doing all this work, Kralyerg!

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but there is no Pickup button on the vanilla crop field.  The only other crop field I could find that offers the option is the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> transparent one. 

And you are saying DO NOT use the Compatibility mod from Luke?

Im using the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, also NoSmoke, Legalized Marijuana, and Port Royal.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Johntodd said:

Luke has never made a compatibility mod.  I made a 1.0.7 compatibility mod for MegaMod 7.

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 doesn't need the compatibility mod and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8 doesn't need it.

Quote:
3 hours ago, Johntodd said:

Im using the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, also NoSmoke, Legalized Marijuana, and Port Royal.

You don't need Legalized Marijuana mod as it is included in MM8.  Port Royal wasn't included because Necora did not provide the code for his mods - maybe he will for the next update.

I tried 7Zip, and 3 programs from Microsoft Store.  None could open this file.  All could open previous megamod download files.