MegaMod 8 beta discussion / bug reports

Quote:
10 hours ago, Goblin Girl said:

vanilla crop field lacking  a pick up button

Yes, it's a bug.

Quote:
On 1/28/2018 at 4:10 AM, Raerae said:

One bug to report so far, Kid's Gothic Farm BeeKeeper causes a crash when placing. A shame it is one of my favorite sets. 

I also had to update 7zip in order to open the .rar file, but had be having some problems with other .rar files so all good.

Thanks for all your hard work Kralyreg.

I am came across this bug

I seem to be getting a fatal crash when I build one of Kid's small beekeeper stations (see attached image). Builds ok, but as soon as I click on it it crashes the game.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_01/BeekeeperCrash.thumb.jpg.3e90c984b8f3e89b2fd31964561caead.jpg[/img]

It is intended, that can't produce wooden tools?

Quote:
12 hours ago, kmo said:

I seem to be getting a fatal crash when I build one of Kid's small beekeeper stations (see attached image). Builds ok, but as soon as I click on it it crashes the game.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_01/BeekeeperCrash.jpg.dfc19d5ebeb201cdf02591226b4953ff.jpg" data-fileid="2888">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_01/BeekeeperCrash.thumb.jpg.3e90c984b8f3e89b2fd31964561caead.jpg[/img]</a>

Im getting the same crash with Kid's G.F. Farm beekeeper, but only when i clicked on the building.

Thanks for letting us know. This problem has been previously identified and will be fixed in the next version. In the mean time, there are several apiaries from other modders that work fine, including RK, DS and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Let us know of any other issues you come across.

When placing a Tiny Shack I placed it 2x4 next to another structure, then when upgrading to a Tiny House it was rotated 90 degrees to 4x2. After then upgraded rotation it appeared to be over drawn on the adjacent structure. 

Sure hopes this makes sense as I forgot to make a screen shot.

*giggles*

Makes perfect sense Kristahfer. Ages ago the upgrade on the boarding house had the same issue during one of the alpha patches! It looked super silly [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
On 1/30/2018 at 5:51 AM, DesoPL said:

It is intended, that can't produce wooden tools?

Which blacksmith are you referring to?

Quote:
5 hours ago, estherhb said:

Which blacksmith are you referring to?

Mini tool maker where can make as well coats from leather.