MegaMod 8 beta discussion / bug reports

Wonderful work as always from everyone in this modding community. Thank-you all for your love of this game!

Attached is an image of the mods I have installed and current load order is as follows: (All of the mods installed are of the latest build I could find.)

1. Greedy Merchants

2. Bigger Wheelbarrows

3. Ridiculous storage

4. Better stock piles

5. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> No Smoke

6. KM Minimize Status

7. Megamod 1

8. Megamod 2

9. Megamod 3

10. Port Royal

11. Maritimes PEI Shore

12. Maritimes Docks

13. Radius recolor

14. One year is one year

I have noticed these couple of bugs/issues so far...

Under <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: Specialized stockpiles > mineral stockpile is taking construction materials but no ores. (easy to reproduce)

New Map Creation: Tiny/Small/Medium map size > Lake Waters(<abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr>)/Lakes/Lush Lakes/Many lakes have all hung on first load. longest hang time was 8 minutes before windows prompted for a non-response. I have been able to successfully reproduce this 3-4 times in a row before the whole game client hangs to crash.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_01/5a6ceaf5c6b66_banishmods01-27-18.png.aade1eabdfa1001641826e9c1231a74a.png" data-fileid="2865">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_01/5a6ceaf654295_banishmods01-27-18.thumb.png.1f4f51117274d26a967446b781fa5c04.png[/img]</a>

In addition to above, I also found in RK's Forestry center that the lumbermill district is making lumber which does not go anywhere but vanilla stockpiles. I have seen it count towards total inventory but it does not show under the any of the resource limits.

a positive note though: I love the new look of the wood, firewood, iron and such [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

Quote:
3 hours ago, SoulBlythe said:

making lumber which does not go anywhere but vanilla stockpiles

You're right. Lumber lost it's new flag.  It should actually (accidentally) go in the Minerals stockpile as well as the vanilla one.  Fixed.

Lumber in mineral piles?  What about construction piles?

@SoulBlythe  I notice that you need to use the most recent Ridiculous Storage mod updated  on 11/11/17 to include the new flags. That will fix some if not all of the storage issues. 

Quote:
1 hour ago, Johntodd said:

Lumber in mineral piles?  What about construction piles?

That's the bug. It's going to the wrong one.

I hate to be a pain, Kralyerg, but you didn't answer whether the vanilla crop field lacking  a pick up button was intended or a bug.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
5 hours ago, estherhb said:

@SoulBlythe  I notice that you need to use the most recent Ridiculous Storage mod updated  on 11/11/17 to include the new flags. That will fix some if not all of the storage issues. 

thanks for noticing that, There's always one.

One bug to report so far, Kid's Gothic Farm BeeKeeper causes a crash when placing. A shame it is one of my favorite sets. 

I also had to update 7zip in order to open the .rar file, but had be having some problems with other .rar files so all good.

Thanks for all your hard work Kralyreg.