MM8 observations and questions

Up to Red Ketchup. I told him how much we liked the old one.

seedlings dont have any use anymore, it is only a pure trade item that is OP (output too much high, with too much high value) created from air.

specially when there is any use at all

Quote:
On 1/28/2018 at 11:03 PM, BuildHappy said:

ugh, not using beekeeper or any honey production at the moment. nothing changed or new in mod order. still crashing.

time to stop trying for a bit, i guess. 

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Have you tried cleaning the registry?  Sometimes when you add and remove mods, they are still listed in the registry, and it can cause crashes.  Paeng gave instructions for doing this here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/banished...-t268.html

The Beekeeper had a problem and has been fixed.  There are other apiaries you can use in the meantime.

yeah like the one in RK icon [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

There's one in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> too. And I think Discrepancy has a small one too. No need to go without honey [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 1/29/2018 at 3:52 AM, estherhb said:

Have you tried running Banished using DX11? For some like me it speeds loading up - for others it doesn't work at all. But it's worth a try.

You have saved an old man what little hair he has. I had read a long time ago that you could get better speed at loading using the ALT+TAB trick. The tab out function did not seem to work as well with DX11 as DX9 (Visually) so I began using DX9 only. As I loaded more mods along with the Black Liquid work, loading got slower and slower. I had completely forgotten about DX11 supposedly being faster with a large group of mods.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>I kneel to your wisdom. Thank you so very much.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8733" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/">@BuildHappy</a>I had thought it was my system :

Processor : AMD A6-7310 APU wth AMD Radeon R4 Graphics at 2.00 GHz

Ram: 4 GB (3.44 GB usable)

System Type: 64  bit, x64 based processor.