MegaMod 8 Beta 2 Discussion / Bug Reports

Quote:
1 minute ago, estherhb said:

Thanks for the info. Kralyerg will check out the code so it can be fixed prior to the next release.

Not everything that was in MM7 is in MM8 - depends on whether the code was updated for Banished 1.0.7 and whether the code was provided to us this time around.

I think the laundry you are looking for is Red Ketchup's; go to RK > MT (Medieval Town) > New a Medieval Commercial > Medieval Washing Place (the well on the far right).

The Magazine storage became part of the Frontier Set when Kralyerg released various small mods containing pieces of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Go to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> > Themed Sets > Fort and Palisade Structures.

Thank you much!

Ok so....

In Red Ketchup's mods, the one labelled Druidic Order, there are 4 icons all tagged Hunter Cabin but they are all actually plants for some reason

Other than that....still finding my way around it all !!

And had to buy more memory lol

Quote:
13 hours ago, estherhb said:

Tanypredator's mods are available from WorldofBanished.com.  Go to Mod Downloads (you will need to log in to get this category). Then choose MODS (it's 1st on the list.)  Click on "Membername" twice (this puts the list in modder order starting with "z" which makes TanyPredator on page 1). Click on "Arbors and Water Lilies".  The name of the .pkm file is actually WaterAndOtherDecorations.pkm. 

thnx

those road-bugs from <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 7 are back in  <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8. I just copy & paste my post back then ....

" I just noticed a bug between dirt road #3 from the End of Roads-mod and stone road 05 ALT45 from DS Roads.

this is what happens...

I am playing on a map and have used dirt road #3 in a little village. now, when I use the stone road 05 alt45, all the roads that are dirt road#3 become stone road 05 ALT45!?

when I then use dirt road #3 again, all the stone road 05 alt45 become dirt road #3. So, you can't use them both on the same map. its not a big problem, because I've swapped to stone road 05 ALT135, wich doesn't have the problem.

its the same with dirt road #0 from the end of roads mod and stone road 04 ALT90 from DS Roads"

I've had two CTDs with RK's library. Crash occurred each time I click on the building to assign a worker. Only Iron is Iron is above MM8.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Periandre said:

I've had two CTDs with RK's library. Crash occurred each time I click on the building to assign a worker. Only Iron is Iron is above MM8.

Kralyerg will take a look at the code and fix it for the next release. Thanks for letting us know.

2 things:

• KID mods --> Homes and Housing --> Tiny House tool tip doesn't appear

Edit: Blacksmith issue fixed, I removed a storage and didn't realize I had no where for them to put the tools >.<

I used the start with the old castle storage. Old castle will not store stone statues or perfume. Also noticed that a good deal of Kid's Christmas 2017 mod is missing: The Gingerbread House (Town Hall); Nog Nook, Yule Tap, Spice House and Grape House.

There seems to be an issue with the new starting conditions Peak Plains Peak Valley Harsh Plateau etc

If I send labourers out to get stone or lumber, they become homeless !! Took me a while of continually building homes thinking I needed them before I realised that people were becoming homeless when working and houses were standing empty until they came back after collecting stone etc. Frustrating! And it seems there's always 1 child wandering around homeless no matter what I do

Sorry I can't remember who modded these new lands & conditions

Quote:
59 minutes ago, phyllidadavenport said:

There seems to be an issue with the new starting conditions Peak Plains Peak Valley Harsh Plateau etc

If I send labourers out to get stone or lumber, they become homeless !! Took me a while of continually building homes thinking I needed them before I realised that people were becoming homeless when working and houses were standing empty until they came back after collecting stone etc. Frustrating! And it seems there's always 1 child wandering around homeless no matter what I do

Sorry I can't remember who modded these new lands & conditions

Are you using another mod, like maybe One Year is One Year?