MegaMod 8 Beta 2 Discussion / Bug Reports

Post here for the MM8 Beta 2 problems.

when I try to place a field for a Dense Orchard, the game crashes

I also noticed that now the forester, hunting lodge and gatherer have an inventory? Seems kinda pointless, 'cause we already have the Statistics buttton on the top right.... 

statistics are just statistics [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> a storage mean real item placed there and add to your overall storage space  to the game.

I couldn't duplicate the problem with Dense Orchards and I tried several sizes. Kralyerg will have to look at the code.  I was confused by the addition of an Inventory too.

Building a vanilla style forester and instead of the framework of the building that appears it is the resources for the project piling up.

https://imgur.com/UclxWiQ

Can not wait to get able to load and run this update tonight.

I noticed while checking the PDF of included mods that both Almond Tree and Hazel Tree were included with Roasted Nuts. If I am not mistaken <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> had indicated that Almond Tree and Hazel Tree were no longer needed with Roasted Nuts. 

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?top...3#msg45053

Discrepancy provided the files separately for all 3 so that's how we listed them. They may be packaged together into a single mod on WoB.

Firstly, Thank you for so quickly releasing beta 2! I am completely enveloped with this game again.

Last night I got a crash while constructing Kid's Jam Shop. It could have been a different jelly-making building, I was sleepy and I'm pretty sure that the building was partially constructed (there was framework). I'm not sure if that would make any difference. I might have clicked on the building and then the game froze and I got an error message. Usually I would read this sort of thing but all I could think of was how long I had saved the game and how loudly my bed was calling me. So I do apologize for my vagueness.

Once I'm off of work, I will post screenshots of what mods are installed and the error message if I can recreate it... I do have other mods installed.

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> . Got everything loaded... Oh am I in for a treat@! Yea

Quote:
4 hours ago, burl said:

Last night I got a crash while constructing Kid's Jam Shop.

Yep.  The Gothic Farm Jam House has a bug.  Fixed for the next update.