MegaMod 8 Beta 2 Discussion / Bug Reports

Discrepancy's Jetty Food Merchant is pulling traders but when they arrive, they just fake heading to dock and drive off like some shady punks. I have moved then around shorelines, placed it in the middle of a lake and in the direct path of current trader routes with no luck.

I have not check the Jetty General Merchant to see if this structure has the same issue.

Quote:
10 minutes ago, SoulBlythe said:

Discrepancy's Jetty Food Merchant is pulling traders but when they arrive, they just fake heading to dock and drive off like some shady punks. I have moved then around shorelines, placed it in the middle of a lake and in the direct path of current trader routes with no luck.

I have not check the Jetty General Merchant to see if this structure has the same issue.

I just checked the Jetty General Merchant and he as well is waving off traders from docking. 

not a bug ,but a question.....the water & other deco v1-mod, can it be downloaded seperatly somewhere. can't find it!

Quote:
8 minutes ago, wisco said:

not a bug ,but a question.....the water & other deco v1-mod, can it be downloaded seperatly somewhere. can't find it!

Not sure what mods you mean.  What exactly is the name of the mod?

Quote:
13 minutes ago, SoulBlythe said:

I just checked the Jetty General Merchant and he as well is waving off traders from docking. 

Thanks for the info - Kralyerg will take a look at those and fix them for the next release.

Quote:
4 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Not sure what mods you mean.  What exactly is the name of the mod?

<table><tbody><tr><td width="311">

Water & Other Deco. v1 from tanypredator
</td>
</tr></tbody></table>

There is something wrong with Discrepancy's Blast Forge. Placed, it imprints the ground, but laborers will not supply so it doesn't get built. Originally I noticed it when I was running Iron is Iron above MM8. I started a test game with nothing loaded but MM8 and experienced the same issue. It cannot even be placed with Debug. Also, and this is no biggie, but the minimize button would be very handy on Discrepancy's town hall building.

Added question: There are some things I can't find from MM7, the public laundry place (Kid1293?) that increases happiness and the magazine storage. BTW I love the new menu set up!

Quote:
5 hours ago, wisco said:

<table><tbody><tr><td width="311">

Water & Other Deco. v1 from tanypredator
</td>
</tr></tbody></table>

Tanypredator's mods are available from WorldofBanished.com.  Go to Mod Downloads (you will need to log in to get this category). Then choose MODS (it's 1st on the list.)  Click on "Membername" twice (this puts the list in modder order starting with "z" which makes TanyPredator on page 1). Click on "Arbors and Water Lilies".  The name of the .pkm file is actually WaterAndOtherDecorations.pkm. 

Quote:
4 hours ago, Periandre said:

There is something wrong with Discrepancy's Blast Forge. Placed, it imprints the ground, but laborers will not supply so it doesn't get built. Originally I noticed it when I was running Iron is Iron above MM8. I started a test game with nothing loaded but MM8 and experienced the same issue. It cannot even be placed with Debug. Also, and this is no biggie, but the minimize button would be very handy on Discrepancy's town hall building.

Added question: There are some things I can't find from MM7, the public laundry place (Kid1293?) that increases happiness and the magazine storage. BTW I love the new menu set up!

Thanks for the info. Kralyerg will check out the code so it can be fixed prior to the next release.

Not everything that was in MM7 is in MM8 - depends on whether the code was updated for Banished 1.0.7 and whether the code was provided to us this time around.

I think the laundry you are looking for is Red Ketchup's; go to RK > MT (Medieval Town) > New a Medieval Commercial > Medieval Washing Place (the well on the far right).

The Magazine storage became part of the Frontier Set when Kralyerg released various small mods containing pieces of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Go to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> > Themed Sets > Fort and Palisade Structures.

There is so much in this mod it's easy to lose things... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> Tanypredator's water and other deco are in MM8. When you click the modded content community icon, to the far right there is an unattributed icon I want to say it's light blue? Her deco mod is located there.