MegaMod 8 Beta 2 Discussion / Bug Reports

Quote:
8 hours ago, kmo said:

EDIT: OK I removed the Alotofseeds trader and just got the crash again.. So now I have no idea what's causing it! Not very helpful I guess...

did you restart a new game ? because you never remove a mod in middle of a game and expect everything goes fine. it is a 99.9999999% sure it will crash at some point !!

Quote:
15 hours ago, kmo said:

Hi all. I seem to be getting a fatal crash when using Kid's 'Alotofseeds' trader. I can't say for sure though as it doesn't seem to happen immediately - but has happened four or five times now. I had traders moving silk and firewood to the building at the time of each crash.

EDIT: OK I removed the Alotofseeds trader and just got the crash again.. So now I have no idea what's causing it! Not very helpful I guess... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Are you using any other mods?  if so which ones/versions and in what order?

Guys I have DLed this file about 4 times now and every time it shows up as corrupt.  

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Quote:
1 hour ago, Lockerius said:

Guys I have DLed this file about 4 times now and every time it shows up as corrupt.  

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Are you using a current version of 7-Zip (or whatever program you use to extract the file)? I understand there was a change made by WinRAR in their file format that requires an update by these other programs. Let me know if that isn't it.

Quote:
On 2/20/2018 at 7:35 PM, estherhb said:

Are you using a current version of 7-Zip (or whatever program you use to extract the file)? I understand there was a change made by WinRAR in their file format that requires an update by these other programs. Let me know if that isn't it.

Never heard of 7-Zip (use WinRaR) but installed it and works great.

Thanks for the fix esther!