MegaMod 8 RC1 Discussion / Bug Reports

fatal error and gamecrash happens when u try to click the white circles

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/banished.jpg.7c3cc4ecc5c3b4b36e69614e49beddba.jpg[/img]

Quote:
14 hours ago, syrell said:

fatal error and gamecrash happens when u try to click the white circles

What happens when you click on the fields?

Quote:
On 2/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, estherhb said:

There are some duplicates on these toolbars apparently created when the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> toolbars were added to the vanilla ones. These duplicates will be removed in the next release. Thanks for pointing these out.

Ok. Thanks!

I really like the MOD and appreciate the awesome work that u guys do! Atm I just play with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC because of the crash</abbr>

@esterhb

when I click on a crop field the game crashes its not the white circles only.

the window with the information about the field never appear, the crash happens on click.

Mega Mod is the only mod I have installed when the problem happens in the right order.

Quote:
6 hours ago, syrell said:

I really like the MOD and appreciate the awesome work that u guys do! Atm I just play with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC because of the crash</abbr>

@esterhb

when I click on a crop field the game crashes its not the white circles only.

the window with the information about the field never appear, the crash happens on click.

Mega Mod is the only mod I have installed when the problem happens in the right order.

When I click on a crop field, it  doesn't crash, so I'm trying to figure out why yours does.  Please verify that you are only using MM8 - RC1 and Banished 1.0.7. Also verify that you started a new game when you loaded this version and that there have never been any other mods used in this town.  How big are the crop fields?  Are these the standard, vanilla-type crop fields?

The herbalist will appear to be a duplicate as well. I'll try to see if I can go through and see if there are any more duplicates.

@esterhb

the normal vanilla crop field 8x15 , the last version of banished 1.07 and only megamod installed. I started a another map to check, and once reinstalled the game, same crash everytime. steamversion of the game

Quote:
40 minutes ago, syrell said:

the normal vanilla crop field 8x15 , the last version of banished 1.07 and only megamod installed. I started a another map to check, and once reinstalled the game, same crash everytime. steamversion of the game

Any time you add or delete a mod, you need to exit Banished completely which will help prevent crashes.  If you didn't do that, I would uncheck MegaMod, exit then go back in and make sure a vanilla game of Banished is working fine.  Then I would recheck <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, exit completely, and go back in and start a new game.  If the crop fields still don't work for you, I don't know what to tell you.l No one else has reported this problem and I can't duplicate it.  Only other thing is what crops did you select to grow in those fields?

Don’t know what caused it but when I put the MegaMod on my computer and started a game it wouldn’t load. Just had a black screen for like 10 minutes. 

@esterhb

I cannot choose a crop to grow becuase the game crashes at the first click on the field. I will do a third reinstall but I can play with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod only, everything works fine. Dont know why it crases with emgamod