MegaMod 8 RC1 Discussion / Bug Reports

Post here for bugs / feedback for MM8 RC1.

Here's a short list of the known bugs. If it's listed here, you don' need to post about it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  New entries will be placed at the top of the list.

-----

Issue: Flowers taking over the map. 

Status: Spawn rate and size will be reduced in the next release.

-----

Issue: Duplicate buttons:  Fishing Dock and Hunting Cabin in Food > Raw Food Gathering

Status: Fixed. The following duplicates have been removed: Fishing Dock, Hunting Cabin, Market, Trading Post, Iron Mine, Quarry, Herbalist. 

-----

Issue 2/22:  Trade Beef Cows and Trade Deer both produce Trade Horses. Different items on inventory, but same names.

-----

Issue:  Water in <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Canals may not look right on some PCs. (possibly red)

-----

Issue: Snowman in Kid's Christmas Mod is very dark.

-----

Issue: Lean-to texture in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>'s New England Colonial Set have voids.

-----

Issue: Clicking on the Theme Sets -> Tiny Row House toolbar button causes a crash.

-----

Issue: Most of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> storage barns don't exist in the regular storage toolbar, but are instead doubled in the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Storage portion of the community toolbar.

-----

GREAT ! Very good idea with the menu !!!

Thx. for all the hard work!

I noticed when building <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> canal's that the water reflection is wrong (red water). I know that RK made 2 versions for <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> canals; Nvidia and Radeon. 

I think the Nvidia version has been build in.

Can I add the Radeon mod version also and put before <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> you think? Or is that is crash for sure..

I would try it. If it causes a crash, you can always remove it.  I sent Red Ketchup (who created <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> and the canals) a note asking for his advice.

tommorow i ll do you a little fix.pkm to put on top in wait <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> being fixed.

Just tried to put the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Canal Radeon version above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and within a saved game (enabled in game also RK's mod). 

This works (no crash so far)......

There are then 2 versions of <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Canal visible however within RK's menu

RK: thx. for the reply and I'll await your fix as well.

can you try this please ? put ontop of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2942">CanalFix.pkm</a>

Kid's Vegetable Garden Hard does not start with Vegetable seeds. (I didn't test easy, but medium had the seeds).

Also, if the greenhouses are going to be separated out under food, well duplicated... the category is missing Kid's Tomato greenhouse from the Tequila add on, the Coffee greenhouse from the Bed and Breakfast, the Spice and Grape house from the Christmas mod and Red Ketchup's seedling greenhouse as well as his new multi choice greenhouses (brick and stone). I live for the greenhouses....

Quote:
1 hour ago, Periandre said:

if the greenhouses are going to be separated out

Yes, just about everything in the Themed Sets toolbar us missing from the regular toolbar. Asking for things to be in the Themed as well as the regular toolbars is a valid request, but it's a major undertaking. I might do it in future updates but I don't consider them as missing presently.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Periandre said:

... Red Ketchup's seedling greenhouse ....

RK is no longer making the seedling greenhouse. He felt it was overpowered and really had no purpose.