MegaMod 8 RC1 Discussion / Bug Reports

I tested Blast Furnace again in this version (Yes I love the thing, it's my go to 10 man iron ore refinery), and I am finally able to build it and working perfectly. However, I can't set it idle, as once I set it idle, I can't turn it back on again to work.

Quote:
4 hours ago, Periandre said:

Kid's Vegetable Garden Hard does not start with Vegetable seeds. (I didn't test easy, but medium had the seeds).

Hard starts don't come with seeds at all.  That's kind of what makes it hard.  I didn't do anything to change how it was originally.

Quote:
8 hours ago, Periandre said:

missing Red Ketchup's seedling greenhouse 

Kralyerg tells me that it is in MM8!  It's under Raw Materials Production.

Wow... Didn’t mean to cause offense. I saw some of the greenhouses had been put in a greenhouse category and others had not. Thought I was being helpful.

As for the vegetable start... saw it originally at WOB, if memory serves (and it often doesn’t), there was no hard start listed. When I saw a hard vegetable start in MM8 I made an assumption. What else could it be?

You all are doing a great job. I look forward to the final release.

Hi Guys. Great work providing this new version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Thank all in the community for been so collaborative.

I don't have that much time to test, but in my recent tests using MM8 RC1, I found that Trade Beef Cows and Trade Deer pastures are both producing Trade Horses, they are different items on inventory but the name is the same.

Thank you.

Thanks for letting us know! 

Quote:
4 hours ago, Periandre said:

Wow... Didn’t mean to cause offense. I saw some of the greenhouses had been put in a greenhouse category and others had not. Thought I was being helpful.

As for the vegetable start... saw it originally at WOB, if memory serves (and it often doesn’t), there was no hard start listed. When I saw a hard vegetable start in MM8 I made an assumption. What else could it be?

You all are doing a great job. I look forward to the final release.

Honestly no offense taken.  Doing this new set of toolbars was extremely time consuming and I'm sure it will evolve over time, but not necessarily quickly. There's just so much to do to put together MM8. Kralyerg has done a fantastic job.

Seems odd that there would be a "Hard vegetable start" - sort of an oxymoron.  However, the code for the various starts were provided by the modder.

Quote:
On 21-2-2018 at 10:28 PM, Ketchup said:

can you try this please ? put ontop of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2942" data-fileid="2942">CanalFix.pkm</a>

This works RK!

Thx.

Hi!

So, I just downloaded RC1. I am looking in the food productions tab, and I'm a little confused by what I am seeing.

There appear to be duplicates of vanilla style hunting cabin and fishing docks. The radius appears to be the same. The appearance of the building appears to be the same. It uses the same amount of building materials.

What is the difference?

ETA: These might come from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>? I'm seeing the duplicates show up there. Still wondering what the difference is?

Quote:
1 hour ago, LadieWinter said:

Hi!

So, I just downloaded RC1. I am looking in the food productions tab, and I'm a little confused by what I am seeing.

There appear to be duplicates of vanilla style hunting cabin and fishing docks. The radius appears to be the same. The appearance of the building appears to be the same. It uses the same amount of building materials.

What is the difference?

ETA: These might come from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>? I'm seeing the duplicates show up there. Still wondering what the difference is?

There are some duplicates on these toolbars apparently created when the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> toolbars were added to the vanilla ones. These duplicates will be removed in the next release. Thanks for pointing these out.