MegaMod 8 RC2 Discussion / Bug Reports

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2152-purringcat/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2152" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2152-purringcat/">@purringcat</a> Using identical menus and recipes makes it easier to put <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> together; it also reduces file size and helps to control the number of inventory items. Keep in mind that the game only recognizes two levels of clothes: warm and warmer so all the different recipes simply enable you to make these using different inputs.  The Winter Coat was chosen to be eliminated because of the huge loss to produce: -10 for educated workers and -40 for uneducated workers. 

I don't know which mod includes the "little blue tailor building".  Kralyerg included all of the mods where he received the original code.  if this was in one of Necora's mods, please note that Necora has not yet been able to provide his code so his mods can be included but he still plans on doing so. 

If there's a specific tailors where you would prefer to use the original menu, you can add that mod above MM8. The original menu should override the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> menu for that building.

Quote:
9 hours ago, SlowFun said:

Have bought Trading Leghorns at the Trading Post, can see them in the Town Hall, but no Pasture will take them.

Are they still in the corral at the trading post?  Note that if they have disappeared than you waited too long and they died.  If that's not the case, let us know.

Are you sure that the trade leg horns you bought are the livestock and not the resource?  They do both have the same name, so it'''s hard to distinguish sometimes.

If it' showing up in your inventory and not in your pasture, then you have the wrong one.

I should make it so they have different names, but I'm not sure what else to call them.

<ul style="color:#666666;">[*]
Fixed duplicate vanilla toolbar options.

</ul>
I still see duplicates, and I did download the latest version

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6315" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/">@Sabouma</a> When Kralyerg created the alternate toolbars he copied over items and a few more duplicates have been created. . if you see more, let us know what they are so they can be fixed.

Does Milking Barn also produces Leather sometimes like animal pen?

Quote:
8 hours ago, WNovizar said:

Does Milking Barn also produces Leather sometimes like animal pen?

Yes.

First of all I'd like to add my thanks to all the other people's to Kralyerg for his astounding work on MegaMod 8 RC1 and 2.  I had taken a break from playing but when I saw that MegaMod 8 was done I rushed to try it out.  So far I have only found one of what I think may be a bug, but I am not really good at finding bugs .. I usually think they are a feature!   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

Anyway, the bug, if it is one, shows up irregularly when I try to build something. The ground doesn't get totally cleared at the spot designated even though the Bannies cut it all down .. usually it looks to be either reeds or bamboo lying there and nothing I can do will get it removed until the game itself poofs it away which can take a couple of seasons.  And which can be maddening if you need the building!  Should I be clearing the land first?  I never had to before, but this is the new terrain and I thought maybe it behaves differently.

I am only using 4 mods, unless you count MegaMod as 3.  In order they are Slightly Ridiculous Storage, 1.0.7 Compatibility Mod, Banished UI: Maps and MegaMod 8 RC2.  I checked my build and if 170910 is current, then that's ok.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

So, I've been getting fatal access violations, and it turns out it happens when I select the "Urban Wood Cutter" in the modular buildings set. I can click on the icon no problem, and place it for building, but clicking it while it's building (or finished building) crashes the game.

a bit of a random question/statement: what's with all the flowers between the trees? I mean, it looks absolutely stunning, but I am getting the feeling they leave no room for herbs to grow. I have two herbalists in my town at the moment, and they are barely if not at all getting herbs from gathering.