MegaMod 8 RC2 Discussion / Bug Reports

Were Necora's mods left out for a reason or are they in there and I haven't found them yet?                                                 

Quote:
9 hours ago, purringcat said:

Were Necora's mods left out for a reason or are they in there and I haven't found them yet?                                                 

Necora has said he will participate, but his internet takes forever to upload the files he needs to provide. Kralyerg will add his mods to MegaMod when they are received.

Does Immortal still work with latest megamod?

It should. Let us know if you have any issues.

Why have all the Tailor buildings (including the original SR one) been forced to create the same extended clothing line.   It's eliminated warm/winter coats and we're left being forced to use Peacoat instead.   Having different lines was great and it's a MM8 death bell for me.    I like the originality that each modder brought in with their creations and that's gone.   Along with the little blue Tailor building that I used everywhere.    This huge mod was really convenient tho and only took a minute to load.    

@Kralyerg
[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" style="color:#666666;" title=":D" width="20" /> Hello 
Small mistakes: next to the trading: Cheers!

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a95db8985e79_OldTownTradingPort-CC.thumb.jpg.cc003bc31a6865ca3075085876d7589c.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a95db97293d8_OldTownTradingPort1-CC.thumb.jpg.e1c084dff9009ccf3d00fbc3b59e65df.jpg[/img]

Quote:
On 2/26/2018 at 1:16 PM, mysaun59 said:

Anyone having slow load for first time run?.. Everything extracted correctly, run order correct, closed, restarted, tiny footprint easy setup, and now I'm in a Loading time warp.

It's *possible* that sometimes, with a strange combination of Terrain and Size that the game has a hard time generating a valid terrain and just sits thinking forever.  (You didn't list which Terrain you chose)

Like, if you choose Tiny and Waterworld.  It is possible that the game generates a map that has no valid starting locations, because everything is filled with water, and there's not enough land to hold your starting houses, but it keeps trying to find a location, but just keeps looping.  Usually the only way to fix that is to quit your game and start it over and try again. 

The Tiny map size isn't as thoroughly tested as the regular larger ones, so it might be that. Possibly.

Have bought Trading Leghorns at the Trading Post, can see them in the Town Hall, but no Pasture will take them.

@Kralyerg[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> Hello . Thank you for a quick reply - I meant it "Added Flowers to the "Collect Wild Foods" tool." - quotation

1.Errors on the bar: "Garden Workplace " - Kid X 3,  "Preservist" - Kid  x2

2.I tested "Crop Rice v1" together with the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> segments - it's OK now, because I was in trouble - the game error

I like to play with all <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> segments - I have a question - is it possible to add to "Urban Windmill" [CCStacked Shops and Homes] - Rice ??? a small fix, I have "Rice Crop v1" and CCDock - {Rice Planter} - I was nice to make rice with flour - more bread? - and I really like the idea you used in the production of flour - there are different grains in "MM8RC2". I would be very happy to be able to add all the grains to "Urban Windmill" [CCStacked Shops and Homes]? I am sorry that I got a bit out of the testing topic "MM8RC2

3.I thought about adding the Fountain - with the mod Decorative Items Pack - RK, they are very nice and effective - maybe you will agree with me?

Cheers [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a967bec223f6_GardenWorkplace-Kid.jpg.798a4b4c1427324cd3e651736e455efc.jpg" data-fileid="2959">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a967bec626ae_GardenWorkplace-Kid.thumb.jpg.cf5a653482cd92a7d8c89e89dfa6cc17.jpg[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/Preservist.jpg.c1162928f3f70eafb734be99eb42db93.jpg" data-fileid="2960">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/Preservist.thumb.jpg.50cdb392f77048d13e4a7e3682e58357.jpg[/img]</a>

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a96b0a39a6cb_UrbanWindmill.thumb.jpg.2394ec19db9e05424ef0c10b97cd9e24.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a96b0b08d33e_Decorative-Fountain-RK.thumb.jpg.9929a359218ee173e8c0a959eb809fdf.jpg[/img]

Quote:
12 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

It's *possible* that sometimes, with a strange combination of Terrain and Size that the game has a hard time generating a valid terrain and just sits thinking forever.  (You didn't list which Terrain you chose)

Like, if you choose Tiny and Waterworld.  It is possible that the game generates a map that has no valid starting locations, because everything is filled with water, and there's not enough land to hold your starting houses, but it keeps trying to find a location, but just keeps looping.  Usually the only way to fix that is to quit your game and start it over and try again. 

The Tiny map size isn't as thoroughly tested as the regular larger ones, so it might be that. Possibly.

Quite right - thanks, Kralyerg!